Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Who do you RP with?

spagbog

Lord of Altera
As I am still a frightened little newbie on this server I am scared to RP too much in case I do something wrong... Also I don't like interrupting other people's RPs. Which is stupid because it's a RP server...

On a side note, it gives me a warm feeling inside when I'm listed :) Thank you Jeroxia!

I will go out of my way to RP with MasterJ13 because I have great fun with him.

LilyFlorin

Loyal Servant of Altera
Michcat = I love her Caparii character.
Scardrac = Great at confusing me
Deash12 = Thinks my character being weak is cute
Caedd = Torture room BFF, love rping with him
Valisa = Also torture room BFF, rping with her is so much fun
kk772390 = Only met his recent character a few times, but he seems cool
goldtalon101 = Fun to always talk to, his character is very well mannered
Kirbyyirby = very mysterious
Rygan_Deathblade = I want to adopt him!
Bowduim = Always eager to rp
Thatirishman = Have not spoken to him yet, but from what I overhear, he seems fun to rp with

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Here's a list of people i often rp with =P

MissPlums/Firestorm2408: Her characters are creative and interresting, and she's my favorite ooc dudette :3

Ninjaikotoba/Flamingcwookie: My ingame sister, and no doubt one of my favorite players. He is always fun to be with, in rp as well as ooc. he's also the one who gave me the oppertunity to get involved with the Syrien, and even get a Syrien character, and i'm very grateful for that :D

Wakerman4/Wakerman6: A good friend of mine, and also an amazing roleplayer with the ability to create unique and memorable characters. Along with plums we've completed more than 600 pages of offline rp xD

Jeroxia/Maskedmadness: My ingame brother-in-law, and Fellow syrien. He walks a thin line between being fairly predictable and utterly unpredictable. *Brohug*

Freyadavis/Blackjot: My main character's nephew and my alt's aunt. She's always very kind and friendly to others, and i consider her a friend :)

Bettemus99: A very skilled roleplayer, and also one of the few danish players on hollowworld *highfives*

Flowster12345: My alt's brother, and also a friend of mine. He's very creative and his ideas are always unique and original.

Bowduim400: An eager roleplayer, he's fun to be with and he's not afraid of interacting with other players.

Mistaahh: My favorite mentally ill assassin :3

Matyio: My main character's niece, and a very talented roleplayer :)

Zeestar: My main character's younger sister :D

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I could name off every single person who's ever been unfortunate enough to insult Basil when he was in a bad mood, or be conned into a duel. But I'm forgetful.

Michcat, Caedd, Dayter, Scardrac... that orange Nakat that makes clothes...? I'm forgetting all my friends. ;_;

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Blah... Why not. Here it goes.

Polo
MissPlums
Michcat
BLarg
Axex
Menelmacil
karasu1998
Bettemus99
Valisa
Wakerman
Seth_Jenkins
Abbeyvie
Ninjaikotoba
ScootyOwl
Yoda
Silvertread
luigioni
Camicaxe
Freydavis
Mrlightyy
Chaoticdog118
Duncania
Jeroxia
Matyio
Mistaah
Overlord
Scardrac
Kk
Hshotwell
Matto

That'll do.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I RPed with Sally today, that was great fun :D

I want to RP with people more...

Start annoying me for RP, guys! Especially if you have connections to Syrien, the King, or Pirates.

MissPlums

Loyal Servant of Altera
ScootyOwl
Flowster
Tiberons
Bowdium
Wakerman
Kk
Scardrac
Jakp
JstarGames
Mistaahh
MaelstromPuddle
MintyBacon
Overlord
FreyaDavies
Nini

If I missed anyone I'm sorry and I love you?