Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

wicked_Jester01's Whitelist Application [Declined - Cukie1]

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
wicked_Jester01

2. How old are you?
I am 16

3. What country are you from?
I am from the USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
I have finished reading them.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
(It is important to understand what these terms are and why they are bannable offenses in any roleplaying community.)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Arcana

8. Tell us about yourself!
I really enjoy messing around with code, learning anything new I can. I really enjoy sandbox games or anything that lets me be as creative as possible. My favorite subject is math, though I really enjoy writing. I am quite active and enjoy rock climbing. One of my favorite sports is baseball.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I do not happen to have any pictures or any released work, though I do happen to enjoy messing around with commandblocks and building, and have made several personal maps.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No I found this server on a server list of RPG servers.

Character Name:
Relka Blackenheart

Character Age:

Character Race:
Moor Elf

Appearance:
I am a being with light grey skin, I have periwinkle colored eyes and snow white hair.

Written Test!
Life as a child was interesting for Relka, being forced out of his clan early in life after decades of his families heritage being made there. Relka was raised by his birth parents, a Human named Emily and his father, a Moor Elf, Leon. They had traveled day and night for nearly three years before finding sanctuary in a fishing town around the time Relka had turned eight. From then on he was taught various skills used regularly in such a place, such as learning to catch fish not only with poles and nets but with bows and spears as well. He was taught the basics of labor and the work it took to accomplish even the smallest things. His father being a Moor worked in the mines, giving him some relief from the harsh light he must be in when at his abode, and his mother as a tailor. Due to his father being a miner Relka learned much about the caves and the minerals that lay inside, learning from his father of useful and efficient ways to mine. A few weeks before Relka's eighteenth birthday the fishing village he had lived in was raided by group of dwarf bandits, forcing him to escape on boat. His parents didn't make it onto any of the boats but Relka was told that his mother was taken as a prisoner rather than be killed, his father wasn't seen dead or alive making one assume that he escaped in the mines he had spent his life working in. Coming to an age of maturity Relka decided to travel the world in hopes of finding his parents. Using the skills he was taught, he now travels from kingdom to kingdom trying to find the pirates that took his mother, or finding the clan he once belonged to hoping his father would be there. Coming to this new land he is in high hopes as he has heard rumors of a pirate clan raiding villages along the coast. He decides to check around the port towns and knows that pubs are the best place to gather information. Though he is not a drinker himself he always orders a few pints of ale so he has something to offer in turn for information. He believes he is on the right track and plans to put all his effort into searching this land. This is his last hope as he is low on funds and has no more will to continue.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a minute to look over.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-Mentor is incorrect. Arcana stepped down from Mentoring.
-Missing Powergaming and Metagaming definitions
-Test is short 310/400 words
-Please avoid cliches like burning or raided villages.
-Please keep skills at novice level, and try not to start out with too many skills at once.​

Ah.... missed number five my bad XD oh, and I realised that my written test was short so i fixed it, should be 415 now. Though.... I spent a bit of time writing that, like 15 minutes, so ill have to give it another go tomorrow as im to lazy to do it again right now

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Ah.... missed number five my bad XD oh, and I realised that my written test was short so i fixed it, should be 415 now. Though.... I spent a bit of time writing that, like 15 minutes, so ill have to give it another go tomorrow as im to lazy to do it again right now
That's alright. I'll look it over once more and wait, no worries c:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Oh- also keep in mind periwinkle is a type of blue, so you may want to lean more into purple.

Ill change it tomorrow, im gonna go to sleep right now so..... yeah if you want just delete this one with your mighty moderator powers and ill make another tomorrow

Never mind just looked it up, its in the blue and violet color spectrum, dang.... really liked that color as a purple..... gotta pick a new favorite purple now XD

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
are you sure periwinkle is blue? I am fairly certain it is a shade of purple
This is the color I find when I search [X]
You can edit tomorrow and let me know, don't worry.
No prob xD I'll let you sleep now.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'm sorry but I will have to decline this for inactivity. You're free to try again.