Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

WolfGirl0419's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Snerus]

Ivy Marie

Villager
About Me!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
WolfGirl0419

2. How old are you?
I'm 15 years old (Born on April 19, 2001)

3. What country are you from?
United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
I have read every bit of info of this server possible to be able to get a chance to get whitelisted. I'm continuing on reading the Survival Guides to avoid asking for any questions about my confusion.:confused:

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
According to what I understood online, metagaming is using info your OC (Original Character) wouldn't know to play with an advantage. Also, powergaming is the most annoying cheating tactic in roleplay that gives a character unlimited power while others are force to be left defenseless. :mad:

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
I hate it when someone gets all the good stuff because they cheated through x-ray while I'm struggling to get iron. X-ray should never be allowed.:mad:

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Squidziod

8. Tell us about yourself!
(Introduce yourself! Tell us some of your hobbies, what kind of music you like, other games you play, maybe any pets you have. We're not asking for anything too personal, but we would like to get to know you a bit better to help the application and transition. This question needs to be a minimum of five sentences and not focused on Minecraft.) I love drawing cartoons of people and making them into fun little characters. I also love skateboarding and playing video games with friends, especially my boyfriend. And I really love to fantasy roleplay with my friend, Melissa (ShikiNoroi_fox).:heart:

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
This is a little cartoon of one of my stuff animals I had as a kid. I was really bored and started drawing random stuff and this ended up a bit better than what I expected.
I also did this coloring for a friend of mine who loved cats and the color purple. :3

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was getting desperate for a roleplay server since there aren't good ones anymore. I found HollowWorld through YouTube and PlanetMinecraft.

About My Character!

Character Name:
Ivy Marie

Character Age:
19 years old

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Eyes green as emeralds and hair brown like milk chocolate.Wears a grey shirt with black pants and leather boots.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

A little girl was born on the 19th Day of Truebirth in the middle of the Northern woods. Her parents left her to die in the forest to be eaten by the wolves because she was believed to be a cursed child with special abilities. As she was being placed on the ground the infant started crying because of how cold she was feeling. The parents quickly ran off afraid of the baby luring wolves with her screams. Now left alone without someone who she can consider as family to keep her warm.

Two hours have passed and the baby was still crying for warmth. It was until then a nearby Lighthoof Caparii heard the screaming child and realized that the baby was abandoned in the woods infested with wolves. Knowing that the poor little one will not survive within the next day, the Lighthoof picked her up and decided to take her back to the village of the other Lighthoofs.

In the village, the person who found infant tried to explain to the people of his kind what happened during his hunt for herbs and berries. One of the females named Zurina suggested that if it was alright to become responsible for the care and education of the young child along with the help of her lover, Lorenzo. The village felt that it was the only good choice to do for the little one so that she will become into one of the first few humans to be protector of the woods and its creatures. Zurina and Lorenzo will become the foster parents of the little girl of the forest.

"What should we name this precious little one?" questioned Zurina to her beloved Lorenzo.

"Hmm.... Well, how about the name, Ivy, after the climbing coniferous vines of the woods. Or should it be the name, Marie, one of the common human girl names?" He pondered as he was counting the berries he got from one of the bushes.

"Why not both, if you think about it! Would the name, Ivy Marie, be a suitable for the girl?" She smiled to the idea.

"That's brilliant!" Lorenzo proclaimed as he hugs Zurina and kisses her on the cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the years passed by, Ivy has grown up to the age of 12 and has already was getting bullied by the Caparii kids for being different from their race. She was a really sensitive girl so whenever the was called "Monkey Ears", she would come home crying to her foster parents about the bullying she would get. Zurina and Lorenzo tried their best to comfort their child but it wasn't enough to make the pain go away. They went to the parents of the kids to address the issue but the parents of the kids would deny such acts their kids were accused of and complain that the human girl will be nothing but a burden to the village. This greatly shocked Zurina and Lorenzo and decided to isolate Ivy from ever playing the kids. This was the case until something happened to Ivy in the woods during her search for materials for tool making.

It was the middle of the Season of Harvest when a group of Caparii kids saw Ivy in the woods and decided to mess around with her.

"Hey, weirdo! Let's have a nice chat, shall we?" Yelled one of the Caparii boys.

Ivy turned around, feeling nervous about what the kids will do to her.

Last edited:

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Hey there, your application seems to have no test. If you could please follow all the guidelines on our whitelist guide, I'd be happy to review your application in earnest. For now I'll leave this pending until I'm sure you've had a chance to read this and make the necessary changes. Thanks.

Ivy Marie

Villager
Hey there, your application seems to have no test. If you could please follow all the guidelines on our whitelist guide, I'd be happy to review your application in earnest. For now I'll leave this pending until I'm sure you've had a chance to read this and make the necessary changes. Thanks.
Woops! I forgot to do that part!:p Let me just fix it up a bit.

Snerus

Unfortunately, I'm afraid a written test that meets all the prerequisites outlined in the whitelist guide is a necessity for all server applications to have. While it doesn't need to precisely be a retelling of their backstory or history, it should be related to themselves or their life in one way or the other, while helping to show that you have the level of proficiency in writing and roleplay Hollowworld expects as its standard. I'll be keeping this application as "Pending" until a legitimate written test is produced.

Snerus

I appreciate your diligence to finishing this test, but unfortunately I simply can't keep a whitelist app pending forever. As such, I'll be formally reviewing the application tonight, in about 10 hours time or so. I hope this warning was made with enough time for you to finish your last edits on your test, and that you're able to find time to do so in your busy schedule.

Thank you for understanding.

Ivy Marie

Villager
I appreciate your diligence to finishing this test, but unfortunately I simply can't keep a whitelist app pending forever. As such, I'll be formally reviewing the application tonight, in about 10 hours time or so. I hope this warning was made with enough time for you to finish your last edits on your test, and that you're able to find time to do so in your busy schedule.

Thank you for understanding.
Though I don't think I'll be able to complete it within the next 10 hours, it was really nice to put your time and effort to check my eligibility to join the server, despite the fact that there's a big chance I wouldn't be accepted. Thank you for your patience, anyways. You might as well decline my application. I hope I wasn't a burden towards you. Have a nice day. :heart:

Snerus

Reading over your test- After a full review, there's a few things I'd like to speak on.

To preface, the written test was not designed to challenge your creativity, as the brunt of it ought to be saved for your time on the server, and it is placed there rather as a way to ensure that your qualities as a writer and roleplayer meet the standard set by our server. Roleplay and interactions with other characters is after all about thinking on your feet.

Having looked at your application, despite the incompleteness of the story, you've shown qualities of being a capable writer. After a full review and consultation with some other mentors, I've deemed to accept your application.

However, there are a few points of note I'd like to make clear, just to make sure we're all on the same page when you enter our server.

The first being that, despite being raised in a Caparii community, in fairness to other players we'd expect your character - Ivy, to not start off knowing how to read, write or speak the Caparii language, that is, Fae. Moreover, it must be acknowledged that there is no actual power or supernatural resonance at play with the circumstances of your character's birth. For all purposes and intents, they are, and have always been perfectly normal and do not possess any curses, hexes or special abilities.

Furthermore, having read your previous submissions for a written test, I'll need to state that your character must start with; at the very most, only an adept understanding or level of proficiency for any skills they may have. We prefer anything past this level to be earned during your time on the server, by means of natural RP.

With that massive spiel over with, let's get on to the copypastes that I'm obliged to post for you.

Congratulations, Ivy Marie !

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay on Hollowworld. Before logging on, make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our world, Altera. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two or ask one of our Mentors for help if you have any questions about how things work.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, and if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later. (These are very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for them.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Ivy Marie

Villager
Reading over your test- After a full review, there's a few things I'd like to speak on.

To preface, the written test was not designed to challenge your creativity, as the brunt of it ought to be saved for your time on the server, and it is placed there rather as a way to ensure that your qualities as a writer and roleplayer meet the standard set by our server. Roleplay and interactions with other characters is after all about thinking on your feet.

Having looked at your application, despite the incompleteness of the story, you've shown qualities of being a capable writer. After a full review and consultation with some other mentors, I've deemed to accept your application.

However, there are a few points of note I'd like to make clear, just to make sure we're all on the same page when you enter our server.

The first being that, despite being raised in a Caparii community, in fairness to other players we'd expect your character - Ivy, to not start off knowing how to read, write or speak the Caparii language, that is, Fae. Moreover, it must be acknowledged that there is no actual power or supernatural resonance at play with the circumstances of your character's birth. For all purposes and intents, they are, and have always been perfectly normal and do not possess any curses, hexes or special abilities.

Furthermore, having read your previous submissions for a written test, I'll need to state that your character must start with; at the very most, only an adept understanding or level of proficiency for any skills they may have. We prefer anything past this level to be earned during your time on the server, by means of natural RP.

With that massive spiel over with, let's get on to the copypastes that I'm obliged to post for you.

Congratulations, Ivy Marie !

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay on Hollowworld. Before logging on, make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our world, Altera. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two or ask one of our Mentors for help if you have any questions about how things work.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, and if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later. (These are very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for them.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.
OMG! This is a sudden surprise! I never thought I'll be able to join since the test was so incomplete.:confused:

I read that the Caparii do indeed speak Fae so I'm planning to keep my character into speaking Fae with little to no English. Also, my character was only suspected and accused by her parents of magic but not having enough evidence of being proven to have of any kind. I did read that no one is allowed to have magic of any kind so I just put "believed to have" not "caught with".

Thank you so much. :heart: