Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

World of Altera - Warband MOD

Backstay

Lord of Altera
If this were to actually be a mod, I would drown myself in tears of happiness
It is :p

That's why the thread has got a name that's not even related to the game, but related to spoilers :)

You can also track me down on photobucket and find my album of screenies for the mod. I'll be posting it all there as well. (I'm not called Backstay on photobucket. My name is a mix between "Backstay" and "Dovahkhiin" :p

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I was going to make Noldor, but it seems it's merged with Lonmar now. Any suggestions on what else to add?

Currently have:

House Arcturus
House Lonmar
House August
House Hawklight
House Talreyn
House Locun
House Noldor

I need a sixth one. (So far I'm only planning to have six in total. But I've considering changing that, and implementing more).

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I thought of Yearnen. But they're dwarves... And then I'd have to create new models for dwarves :confused:

I'll take a look at Arduin

Edit: Arduin don't have threads in their section... And I know nuthin' about them. I could do Locun, but they're only 3 members.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
It is :p

That's why the thread has got a name that's not even related to the game, but related to spoilers :)

You can also track me down on photobucket and find my album of screenies for the mod. I'll be posting it all there as well. (I'm not called Backstay on photobucket. My name is a mix between "Backstay" and "Dovahkhiin" :p
YAY, So i can play with myself!