Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

World of Altera - Warband MOD

Backstay

Lord of Altera
No updates for a while. I've been quite busy with other things :p

Anyways, I'm here with a few updates now ;)

- I have removed House Talreyn from the factions ( Sorry Nael :( ) and added House Locun instead. I've also added a sixth house, which is House Noldor.

- Added lords of factions n stuff. I am working on making the cities and towns etc.

- Added some females as 'lords'. Currently they're called a female, but they look like a male. Sorry Faelin and Valisa :p

I'm probably going to make a new thread for this as well.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Gonna revive this soon :p

I don't want to waste another opportunity to actually make something XD

EDIT: Unfortunately all the files are on my old computer... So I have to get it up before I can develop this any further and transfer the files to here before I can progress any further.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Overview
So... Currently I have the factions set up, but I think there should be some changes. The current factions/houses are: House August, House Noldor, House Locun, House Lonmar, House Hawklight, House Arcturus. If you have any suggestions for any houses you want to have turned into a faction in the mod, let me know. I'll consider it. I have actually been considering editing somethings in the mod, such as having all the characters and houses to be removed from the mod, and then add something else instead. In that way people can play the mod as their own character, instead of already being in the game. I think that would be a plus, and would be pretty cool to have. I just don't know what factions there would be, players etc. So, if you have any suggestions and ideas, just let me know. I really need that right now :p

matyio

The original mute
definitely need house arduin in there, contact mic for more details about it. also find out what cities each faction owns, for example house arduin owning witches brew.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I added the crown as a faction. The capital of the faction is, of course, Port Silver. The troops of the faction are sorted - they're all Silvercloak people with different ranks. I just need to sort the towns, cities, lords and such.

matyio

The original mute
the crown shouldnt be a faction in of itself, just have the house who is currently in power for the mod, and sort it from there.