Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Would You Like /Bad/ Art?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Reckon you could badly draw what'd happen if AAlll of /my/ characters were locked in a room?
Link me to your char profiles and we'll see.~ The one I did of Ghost's chars were based off of his own description of events. Cloud would beat Alistair to death after Alistair ate Nicholas for food. xD Was quite the event .

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I long ago deleted my actual sketches thread. Just throwing this in my purposefully bad art thread instead. Please ignore "flipper hands" ( Immerael ) and inability to shirt. And... You know... General novice appearance. Was slow at work today.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I long ago deleted my actual sketches thread. Just throwing this in my purposefully bad art thread instead. Please ignore "flipper hands" ( Immerael ) and inability to shirt. And... You know... General novice appearance. Was slow at work today.

'Bad' art, Niek, stop lying.