Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

XxRealLinkxX's Whitelist Application. [Declined - Cukie1]

XxRealLinkxX

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
XxRealLinkxX

2. How old are you?
Turning 17 around 2 months.

3. What country are you from?
U.S.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using knowledge that the character does/is not suppose to know about and using it to influence their actions. Such example being if I knew a character was having relations to someone they're not suppose to (outside of RP), then telling others about it-in rp- would be metagaming.
Powergaming is when a player rp's a fight, or action, a certain way that wouldn't give the other person a way to respond. Example being if someone *knocks their weapon out of their hand.*

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Mokwar.

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am preferably called Jon, though my name is Jonathan. I am currently 16 when I post this and have been into RP since the beginning of 2016.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I'm not much of a builder, I typically avoid it really. Although, I was chat-mod of a RP server that will soon shut down.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server
?
SneakyTurtles_

Character Name:
James Cole

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance: James has dark brown hair his hair is short on the back but longer in the front, as well as slightly light tanned skin. He's around 6'. He's a bit slim and has eyes a shade of dark-ish blue.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Currently being made, sorry about that.

Written Test!
James was a simple man growing up. His family was mostly poor, apart from his older brother, who was quite rich, but wanted no association with the family. Ever since he was a child, he was interested with swords, though, he was a bit slower than the average person whilst a child. His father was a simple farm owner, and his mother a cook. Although being from poor people, he was raised to be kind and considerate to others, but would sometimes have a bad temper around those he disliked.
Growing up, James was picked on in the beginning, that was until he would fight those that did. He couldn't help it, it was his temper that got to him and before he could realize what was happening, it was already over, usually that was. Often time he would be found behind his home, swinging a wooden sword around like a lunatic, as he thought he was some great warrior. The more he grew up, the more serious he was about sword. James would also read books whenever he really felt like it, which was rare, but he found it a good way to pass time. He worked around town to raise money, for he didn't want to say, and when he was 16, he had accumulated enough money to go seek out for another town. James just knew he wouldn't be happy in his hometown, and thought that what he wanted to do, was somewhere out there.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua