Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Y U NO NOODLE APPLICATION [Accepted - Cukie1]

1. What is your Minecraft username?

yunonoodle

2. How old are you?

I am 18.

3. What country are you from?

UNITED STATES

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming is OOC info being used IC

Powergaming is the ability to do unnatural for a natural human being

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

heck nah dog

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Cukie

8. Tell us about yourself!

I Grew up being homeschooled by my mother. I have two older siblings, both which are in college. My mother is from Norwegian and we visit her family every other year. I enjoy lacrosse and other activities that involve my friends. Overall I can say I'm nice to be around most of the time.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?

No

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

The Tottot

About Your Character!

Character Name:

Ornulv

Character Age:

Character Race:

Silver Elf

Appearance:

Blonde, blue eyed, 6'4, 190 LBS, flawless pale skin.

Written Test!

Sleepless in Green Mill

The Green Mill tavern, the most popular place in the small town of Green Mill. My father, Thornis, was the bartender there and my mother the cook. I was that little Elf all the drunkards knew, running around the tavern, eating the scraps off the floor while my mother tried to cook and catch me at the same time. When I was ten-years-old the owner of the tavern, Francis Drangel, died under unknown circumstances, surprisingly leaving the tavern to my father in his will. Things were looking good for us. My mother had three more kids, all girls, all annoying, but I still loved them with all my heart. I was fifteen on that fateful day, the day I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on. She walked into the tavern, but from the angle at the bar I didn't see the halfling she was holding hands with. Quickly, I ran over to the waiter that worked for my father and knocked him out cold. Then I stole his work clothes and made my way to her table. Have you ever been one number away from winning the lottery or stubbed your toe on the corner of a table? Yeah, that times twenty is what my heart felt when I saw that short man sitting on her beautiful lap. I did not lose hope. I proceeded to take their order before I walked into the back where I found my father standing over the unconscious waiter on the floor. He looked up at me with a curious rage and just asked “why?” I responded with the dumbest choice of words I could’ve ever used: “I needed to be the waiter for a second.” Well, that is the last thing I remembered before I woke. I found myself in the town’s “Shame Stand” which was just a caged stage in the middle of the town square where people could throw rotten foods at the “shamed person” for two rads. The nasty old food smell and the bruising blows were nothing compared to the loss I felt not being able to see “her” again. After twenty-four hours of the “shame”, I went home and all had been forgiven, but the loss stuck with me. Two years later and I had almost forgotten about “her”, when just out of nowhere I hear a scream in the woods. Running as fast as i could possibly run, I find myself in an open patch of the forest, breathing heavily, no sound, nothing. “This is where the scream came from I thought. Where is the person who screamed?” Then all of a sudden *dink thump*. Darkness, pitch black all over, my head is aching horribly, with my hands and feet tied, I am able to make out that I am in some sort of a bumpy wooden cart. After about an hour, we abruptly stop as I start hearing some commotion outside. “It kinda sounds like fighting” I thought to myself. As the last man that was screaming in pain was silenced, the darkness was ripped from my face and I see “her”. Tears stream down my face as my hands are cut free, but that is not why I am crying. No, I am crying because hope had gone from me and has now come back with “her”. It turns out, I was about to be shipped to a far off land to be a slave, but my captors had been slain by a passing merchant “the halfling” from the tavern. They returned me home, but instead of thanking the halfling like i planned to do, an undeniable desire to have “her” exploded inside of me and I challenged the halfling to a duel then and there, to have the fare maidens hand. Gosh, that was stupid! I am literally going to die. I stand opposite of the halfling with a trembling sword in my hand. I can hear my mother crying in the background and I am drenched in sweat. I make peace with the gods as fast as I possibly can and the most unexpected thing happens. The halfling falls face forward dead. Many say it was a heart attack. Some say it was the gods, but I don’t really give a crap because I got “Matilda” aka “her”.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-Please review powergaming definition
-Minimum of 5 sentences for the About me.
-Story is fine.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Powergaming also includes forcing an action on another character. Otherwise, you're good to go.

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.