Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Your Pokémon card collection

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
Haven't seen a thread like this around, so I'm doing it. It's simple, post picture of your card collections. I'll get us started off-

(Sorry for the low-res Itouch shots.)

For Michcat and Baron :p-

(This collection actually has a story, but I won't tell unless asked. See post #4. :p)

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
I don't have any pics....
Buuuuuuuut.
We have 4 binders, nearly full, and a green box, about 50cm high, 50cm wide, and a metre long. It's completely full.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Erm...

My friend just gave me a few today, I'll post a picture as soon as I work out how to do it on my blasted Nokia Lumia 610.

Rextoret

Lord of Altera
(You asked for it.)

So a few years back, when I was much younger and into Pokemon a lot more, I attended my uncle's post-wedding party. Apparently some 20 year-old had heard I was into Pokemon, and he was at the party. So he took off and headed home to grab something for me. When he came back, he had that box, around half full of the old Pokemon cards from pre-2000. I've filled it with the newer cards, such as the Sinnoh cards. I'm currently looking for someone young who's into Pokemon that I can give them to, to continue the chain.

(And that's the story. :p)

EDIT: Last time I checked, the total was around 5000... I haven't counted in a while, and as you can see, the box is 100% full. So I have a couple hundred others laying around. Maybe I'll count if someone asks for the exact number. Give me something useful to do. :p

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
I'll admit when I was younger I was into Pokemon ALOT... But I couldn't afford many cards so I would beat people up and take their cards. Doing that I have thousands of the cards, infact that ancient dew guy (very rare?), got about 4 of him. I think my cards are in the attic just getting dusty, should give them away.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I sold all mine a few days ago actually.... I had a big case full of them that looked something like this (Not exact, this is just something that look similar that I got of teh interwebs)

Case.jpg

It was pretty much full... I had been collecting them since I was six... I'm seventeen now.... I only stopped a few years ago and my gf had a load as well which helped fill the case :)

Altinwyn

Villager
Cant be bothered to show my cards , But beleive me i have alot of eveelutions. Because eevee is the best pokemon. It kicks Reshirams butt anyday.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Mewtwo has a new form? (Oh boy.)
Have you not seen? There's so many DragonballZ references about it now, it's ridiculous. There's even an episode of the anime for it.

Genosect and something or other, the episodes called. But yeah, it'll be released in X and Y
We need a Pokemon Updates thread... and a rerail :p