Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Your Pokémon card collection

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
EDIT: Last time I checked, the total was around 5000... I haven't counted in a while, and as you can see, the box is 100% full. So I have a couple hundred others laying around. Maybe I'll count if someone asks for the exact number. Give me something useful to do. :p
I'll bite. How many?

I used to collect and battle with them, and I still do occasionally, with my sister. I think I'll be passing mine down to her soon. I've never counted mine either, but I'd bet I could nearly fill that box of yours up, and that's just with my own. Maybe I'll take a picture... right now they're scattered all over my room. :D

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
/derail

Have you not seen? There's so many DragonballZ references about it now, it's ridiculous.
You mean how it's Frieza and Majin Buu's bastard son?

Also its not an anime episode, its a movie, called Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens.

/re-rail

I used to have a ton... then my brother stole them years ago, got them taken away by a teacher in school, and some kid stole them from the teacher's desk. Same went with my pokemon marbles. :(