Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yu-gi-oh!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'm wondering if there are any yu-gi-oh fans out there, whether they be fans of the game, the anime or both. This thread is for discussion as well as setting up games.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Oooooh! Ooooooh! I watched this show ALL the time as a kid, I never got to play it though, but like 5 years ago Yu-gi-oh was like a synonym to weekend to me :p

Aerogor

Loyal Servant of Altera
First Pokemon and now Yugioh? Itzza, you are going to make me explode out of sheer nostalgia one day!

Anyway, I love the anime and the card game (though I haven't seen the latest series, Zexal). I used to be a pretty good duelist a little while back with my Karakuri deck.

matyio

The original mute
I enjoyed the anime and game when I was younger, however now I realise the game is a money grab and completely unbalanced.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
I may have some really old cards from before I realised they were Yu-gi-oh... >_>​
Other than that I'm completely new!​

2buggs

Lord of Altera
I haven't done anything to do with Yu-gi-oh in forever, but I'm still as big of a fan of the first series as I ever was.
I've always sucked horribly... but you know what?
x7