Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yu-gi-oh!

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm a noob at the game, just started playing recently. If someone could help me that would be great :D

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
I haven't done anything to do with Yu-gi-oh in forever, but I'm still as big of a fan of the first series as I ever was.
I've always sucked horribly... but you know what?
x7
That... that, my dear sir, is also a staple of my deck :3

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
Yu-Gi-Oh was awesome, I remember the old anime and game, I still have Yu-Gi-Oh on my PS1...
Good times, darn you Itzza and your Nostalgic onslaughts

matyio

The original mute
Yugioh in a nutshell, a money grab. While the anime was decent, I'd say stuff like bey blade was better. And the game is as pay to win as you can get. Requiring very little tactics to play. I'm not saying don't play it, if you enjoy it then fine. In fact enjoying it is great, I just want you all to realise its not actually that good when you look at it from outside. Before anyone says how would I know, I've played at least 5 tcg, here's a list, yu-gi-oh, magic the gathering, wars (my favourite, but was sadly discontinued), Pokemon, and one I need to go find the cards for. I will say yu-gi-oh was good when I was in school, but sadly you now have unbalanced rules.

2buggs

Lord of Altera
That's why I really only play for the fun of it. If me and a friend had some cards, we'd just do whatever and play how we found fun. Few rules

krazy4golf

Loyal Servant of Altera
It is fun that you can just start playing but when you start understanding it more there are all these strategies and man different cards I bet half of you haven't heard of gishki monster yet they are awsome.

Conan

Loyal Servant of Altera
It is a money grabber, but I just play on dueling network. Don't have to pay at all and it has all the cards ;)