Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yugioh Tourney?

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
Okay since enough interest is shown this is going to be a thing. Before I schedule it however, I need anyone interested to answer these questions.

First: What program do you want to run it in?
Dueling Network is online so no hassle with installing anything and will be the default if too many people have problems with the 2nd option. On the other hand everything is manual and can be slow and leaves problems with rulings. It is also much easier to spectate.
DevPro requires an installation and sadly is Windows only so I think I'm going to have to say no to this because of the large number of people that use macs on this server. Anyway it is automatic which means no arguing rulings.

Second: What decks (if any) would you want banned (that isn't already)?
This one requires reasoning along with it. My personal choices are Exodia, Burn, and Final Countdown just because they literally stop anything from happening until they get their win condition which generally isn't fun. (I don't see why anyone plays these decks anyway.) I also might suggest Shadolls since they are a newer deck that hasn't been bit with the ban stick yet and it has some pretty broken things in it. (There is a reason why all of the topped ranked online players use this deck only). The ones above are not automatically banned unless I get some agreement to ban them.

Third: Time Zones and times/days you are available.
Self explanatory.

I am available to help out with any of this is you need anything explained.

People so far:
Jstar
Itzzaboy
Ouderless Block
Tybalt
223hero7
apollo6000
Ratchat620

Banned Decks/Cards so far:
Shadolls

Last edited:

223hero7

Lord of Altera
Aww, but Burn/Stall decks are the absolute greatest. They lead to the best small-talky conversations. Of course, I'm still behind on the times, what with Synchros, Xyz, and Pendulum cards running around now. I...*sniff* remember when Ritual Monsters were a force to be reckoned with, and the only "Xyz" monster out there was XYZ-Dragon Cannon. 'Course, I'm all up for a duel, if it can be scheduled right.

Moochick

Aww, but Burn/Stall decks are the absolute greatest. They lead to the best small-talky conversations. Of course, I'm still behind on the times, what with Synchros, Xyz, and Pendulum cards running around now. I...*sniff* remember when Ritual Monsters were a force to be reckoned with, and the only "Xyz" monster out there was XYZ-Dragon Cannon. 'Course, I'm all up for a duel, if it can be scheduled right.
You haven't seen Gishki's or a good Relinquished deck. Or ... *shivers* Herald of Perfection...

Actually I'm thinking of banning Herald of Perfection. That deck is just so much "no".

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
You haven't seen Gishki's or a good Relinquished deck. Or ... *shivers* Herald of Perfection...

Actually I'm thinking of banning Herald of Perfection. That deck is just so much "no".
ooooo heralds of perfection *has that deck*

Moochick

So I guess that that's enough people (More are welcomes). Before I schedule a time I would first like to know how everyone wants it done.

First: What program do you want to run it in?
Dueling Network is online so no hassle with installing anything and will be the default if too many people have problems with the 2nd option. On the other hand everything is manual and can be slow and leaves problems with rulings. It is also much easier to spectate.
DevPro requires an installation and sadly is Windows only so I think I'm going to have to say no to this because of the large number of people that use macs on this server. Anyway it is automatic which means no arguing rulings.

Second: What decks (if any) would you want banned (that isn't already)?
This one requires reasoning along with it. My personal choices are Exodia, Burn, and Final Countdown just because they literally stop anything from happening until they get their win condition which generally isn't fun. (I don't see why anyone plays these decks anyway.) I also might suggest Shadolls since they are a newer deck that hasn't been bit with the ban stick yet and it has some pretty broken things in it. (There is a reason why all of the topped ranked online players use this deck only). The ones above are not automatically banned unless I get some agreement to ban them.

Third: Time Zones and times/days you are available.
Self explanatory.

EDIT: I also replaced the first post with this.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I can use either of the options, DevPro or Dueling Network, so I'll use whichever becomes the most popular.

I'd like to ban the Jar cards as well, specifically the Cyber Jar.

GMT/BST. Available most days.

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
I can use both, though I prefer devpro much more and I think Shadolls should be banned as they are new and quite broken in this TCG.

Also, Im ready mostly whenever, I gots nothing for this week :p

Moochick

I'd like to ban the Jar cards as well, specifically the Cyber Jar..
Umm, you might want to look at the official banlist before you make decisions. Most of the jar cards, including Cyber Jar are already banned. XD