Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yugioh Tourney?

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
That's all the people we need then!

The day is looking to be on Tuesday next week (because luckily I just happen to have no classes that day).
The time I have yet to decide because I'm to tired to think right now.

The people playing are:
Jstar
Itzzaboy
Ouderless Block
Tybalt
223hero7
apollo6000
Ratchat620
Moochick

Currently the banned decks are:
Shadolls

Bans are not set in stone and if anyone has something that they want changed, feel free to mention it.
(Kindof wish there was more banned. It just looks like my prejudice against Shadolls is showing...)

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
*epic NOOOO* I wanted to join this so badly when I found this thread, I was hoping to get some practice in my custom Macro Dragons. Good luck to you all, looks like it'l be epic.

Moochick

*epic NOOOO* I wanted to join this so badly when I found this thread, I was hoping to get some practice in my custom Macro Dragons. Good luck to you all, looks like it'l be epic.
There might be a second one if this one turns out well. Otherwise the only way I could think of adding more is if even more people showed interest to were a bracket wouldn't look weird.

Add that reason to why 8 is the perfect number.

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
There might be a second one if this one turns out well. Otherwise the only way I could think of adding more is if even more people showed interest to were a bracket wouldn't look weird.

Add that reason to why 8 is the perfect number.
Alright, I hope it goes really well, I want a second round haha.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
(Note: that's 7PM for the Brits! BST is +1!)

I leave to play football at 9pm, is it supposed to be the whole tournament at that time or just the first round?

Moochick

(Note: that's 7PM for the Brits! BST is +1!)

I leave to play football at 9pm, is it supposed to be the whole tournament at that time or just the first round?
I was planning on doing the whole tournament (otherwise the entire thing would take a month due to my poor scheduling). I could move it back one hour if that would be better.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I was planning on doing the whole tournament (otherwise the entire thing would take a month due to my poor scheduling). I could move it back one hour if that would be better.
Depends on how long the matches would take. Well, and how far I progress XD

Moochick

Depends on how long the matches would take. Well, and how far I progress XD
I was going by how long they usually take me. (Not planning on doing matches but games)
Which is generally 10-20 mins. Giving 30 mins for late people and rule discussions. That adds together to be just shy of 3 hours.

223hero7

Lord of Altera
No can do for me, I have stuff to do at 10:00 AM. I may have to sit this one out, if the majority have timezones that actually work with the scheduling.

Moochick

Whelp, looks like just tomorrow in general is bad, how are you all for the weekend?