Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ZaneCelmer's Profile

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Name: Zane Percivial FrostFire
Species: Human
Height: 6 foot 0 inches
Weight: 155 pounds
Hair: Black, completely natural nothing done to it
Eyes: A milky, white color
Skin: White
Identifying Marks: His completely white eyes, walks with eyes fixated on the ground. A white aurora gently whisps at his sholders when in a relaxed state of mind.
Strengths: Occlumency (art of reading ones mind) and white magic. He is quite intelligent in areas such as cultures of race, and how to interact with others.
Weaknesses: Users of dark magic.
Religion: follows Harateth, Thyrien, and the godess of Magic.
Profession: Was once head of a faction's churches, and is now currently studying in the Art of White Magic.
Background: Ever since Zane was the age of 5, he could tell what people were thinking. He could tell people's intentions immedately after they approached him. He couldnt control this action, which became a burden for him. He tried to control it, and he would just sort of begin to glow, and mist would form all around him. This began to worry Zane, so he decided to go to the gods for answers. He became a priest and was very good at dealing with people. But one day, someone brought a posessed relative in to him. He recognized the feeling of the demon in his mind, and was scared. It was the very first time he had ever been burdened with a posessed person! But as much as he tried to cast the demon out, it wouldnt leave. It took complete control of the poor girl and began to attack everyone in the room. That is when Zane gained complete trust with the gods. His eyes turned white as a god spoke through him and released the girl from the demonic bonding! From then on, his eyes have never changed back to the brilliant blue they once were. Now, Zane had been wandering the lands of Altera to find a place where he can train himself in the Arts of White Magic. As he was about to give up his search, he ran into a man of the name Bellon....

VanGarrett

Lord of Altera
Do you think your biological development tied into your development of powers much?

(I am quite curious about this aspect of magical development and it is something you could perhaps study/teach in Uthrandir.)

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
hmm coming with some more soon? :3
puuuh dont read my mind! i think you will find it.. quit.. well yeah strange and then you could get lost :3

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Part II: The Sworn Oath
Zane had been searching far and wide to find a home. He couldn't stop walking about the rain, he was scared of what he may encounter. For a while he stood in this unfamiliar area to find a home. He took up his natural role as a priest in a local village. He enjoyed it alot here, he planned to stay for quite some time. 4 years passed, as he made few friends. Little he had, they were extremely loyal. There were 9: Marry, Horgzvarth, Kotmul, Russell, Fraeburn, Gertrude, Svorie, John, and Transt. Some were related and human. Others, were of elven decent, where he learned their ancient tongue. All had helped him further his skills as a wizard in ways he could not repay. He was cloaked to an extent from the demons who wished to end Zane before he became too powerful. He also was given small teachings in elemental magic, to protect himself. He learned how to forge and enchant the most powerful of weapons. But one day, him and his friends choose to go to the church. Zane was excited, they all were going to perform a right of passage into the church. He gathered them around gold and diamond as he started the rituals. Candles emitted a warm glow as pleasant as resting near a dragon's belly. But this soon stopped. The candles went out, stopping not only light and heat, but everyone's sense of protection. Whispers were echoing off the tops of the cathedral they were gathered in. And a scream emitted from Marry. Lights came back, but not from the candles. As sight returned to Zane, he opened his white, unrevealing eyes to all 9 of his friends staring at him. Their eyes sunken in and black from lack of control. Mouths gaped open, as if to shout at Zane, but all emitted the same neck-prickling noise. Zane knew what this was, and he knew that it was already to late. They all began to pull swords out, ready to strike Zane down. Zane's eyes watered at what was about to come. These were no longer Zane's friends. They were demons.
Before any could react, Zane began to chant. Saying his always beginnings, to protect himself from complete mental impairment. He grasped ahold of a part of each of his friends' minds as he sent a flurry of images throughout their mind. This dazed the demons, and gave him time to attack. Slicing down 5 of his friends, Zane became extremely weak. He felt his fingers begin to freeze, and his whole body ached. There were too many possessed near him. He couldn't wait to think about what to do next. He began to just slash about, grazing 2 others and ended their lives. The last two, though, were intelligent fighters. The demons used their vessels' ability with the sword became active, and parried Zane's swipe. He did not expect it, and the sword flew from Zane's hand, landing with a clang on a row of cobblestone pews. He muttered a spell that drained the water from a body, and killed one of them. But the other knew occlumency, and tried to attack Zane's mind. He was skilled in this area of the brain, but so was the demon. He was fighting a losing battle, and he needed something to throw the demon off balance, as to allow entrance into his mind. He grabbed the first thing he could find, which was a candle, and lobbed it at the demon. Laughing, he stepped out of the way of the candle, thinking he fooled Zane. But before he realized what was happening, Zane forced his mind into several pieces, which ended the demons reign, and sent his friend into a delusional state of no return.
Again, Zane has been fooled by the demons. 8 of his friends dead, and one completely crazy. At that moment he realized that he has luck at the Art of exorcisms. Zane had had enough of them. He made an oath to himself that never again would he pass by evil without stopping it. He was going to be sure that all demons that have been set loose in Altera were going to be sent back to the Nether. He left this region immediately after a proper burial of his only friends, to continue the seemingly endless wandering in search of a place to call home....

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
you can sense the intentions of others and the presence of demons?
Indeed. Intentions from mind-reading. And when a demon is trying to posess someone, they take over certain parts of the mind. I can see if there is more than one spirit roaming about the vessel, and determine wether it is a simple split personality or a posession.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
:confused: nice story but a bit scary :/
hey you can see if people has two personalitys? hmmm..
/me thinks over something.

matyio

The original mute
is this only humans, or does it extend to any biological life-form, and if you read (and understand) my character bio then could you tell me, can you read Xens mind? Also considering he is an inter dimensional being do you think you would want to? Also Xen is a psychic as well, and is about 15 million years old (although he doesn't remember most of that, only being called out when a certain task needs dedication beyond human.

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
is this only humans, or does it extend to any biological life-form, and if you read (and understand) my character bio then could you tell me, can you read Xens mind? Also considering he is an inter dimensional being do you think you would want to? Also Xen is a psychic as well, and is about 15 million years old (although he doesn't remember most of that, only being called out when a certain task needs dedication beyond human.
I can in a sense "read his mind", but i could only go through on a path. To ecpand my mind to the whole of such an immense creature would surely cause me to lose grip on reality. Due to the vastness of his mind, I would feel more like him than myself. So yes, i can look into the mind, but i ensure to only look at extremely small portions. But if he has extreme practice in the arts of occlumency, i surely would be devoured from the inside out, because I don't have 15 million years of practice in any art.

matyio

The original mute
weelllll, xen has only been awake for 5 million of those 15 million, but he is A. a natural psychic and B. can power up his abilities to that far exede that of a man, plus he focuses on nothing for his defence (in other words his defences are effectively just the c0lour grey.)

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
So in a sense your invincible besides your mortal flesh. Your basically a god. I don't see what you think. My ability isn't mind- reading. Your mind is like a book, i can flip through the pages and look at different parts. So you might be thinking of grey, but im off somewhere prancing about your memories

matyio

The original mute
ok, and to beings who can't walk through to different realities i am like a god, however, if another proxie came along then They may be able to threaten me. aslo you really don't want to see some of the things xen did during the sundering. (will right about that soon)

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Trust me, i dont read minds unless forced to, or if im curious. If i feel any threats, which I do only when the thing is not human, then i stay away. And Zanros, you will haha i have a place for you, i just need to arrive to Bellon first.

ZaneCelmer

Hollows Explorer
Part III: The Exhaustion of Young Frostfire

It has been along time now that Zane Frostire has resided in Uthrandir, the magical city under the control of the mighty and wise Bellon. Zane was directed to the White Wizard Zanros at the beginning. At first, Zanros was not liked by Zane very much, but became extremely close with him over the years. He would always ask Zanros; "Professor, how do you do things so effectively?" His response would always be the same. "Young Frostfire. If there is one thing I can teach you, it is to never stop believing in yourself. Confidence is key, no matter what you are doing."

But Zane has grown tired, and beginning to lose confidence. He now is the townskeeper of Uthrandir, and bearer of many secrets and dark memories. He ha seen so much chaos and destruction that it slowly eats away at him. "Am I helping against the fight of evil?" he asks himself. The excorsism of one named Darko (Vestigial_Limb) had just taken place. Darko had been a friend to Zane, and Zane tried to help hin fight that demon for years.. Now he has suffered one of the worst pains ever. His friend was lost, and he wasnt strong enough to save him. He looked up and saw Bellon giving him an odd stare. "Lad, everything okay?" he asked as he pulled out his pipe and began to blow puffs smoke in the shape of his tower, "You seem troubled." Young Frostifire knew he couldnt share this information with Bellon, for he feared what would become of him, he certainly didnt want to lose responsibility to lighten his burden. He smiled at Bellon and said "Yes sir, Im quite allright." Knowing he was in distress, Bellon strided over to him and put his arm around the troubled white wizard. "Listen to this, young Frostire," he began softly. "what has happened here isnt your fault. This outcome was expected. These people that come to you.. They are in need. And surely you understand, even possibly moreso than myself, that not all of this life can be safe from corruption." Bellon always knew what to say. This did make Zane feel a bit more secure, but Bellon wasnt finished. "Also, lad, you have been appointed the professor of White Magics yet again. I expect you to get all A's in other magical classes as well. Is this understood?" Zane looked into his eyes and mind all at once. He had never met someone so willing to help others. 'Gee,' he thought, 'Bellon really is there to make sure im allright.' He then answered his longtime friend and professor, "Of course, sir. I will begin my syllabus immediately."