Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

zombieninja123's application for hollowworld [Approved - Alaila]

1. Your Minecraft username:zombieninja123
2. Your real name:kieran
3. Age:13
4. Gender:male
5. Country:England

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have always played roleplaying games

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I have been playing minecraft for a year now and recently discovered the tale of kingdoms mod.this mod adds a roleplaying aspect to the
game but i felt it would be much better if it was multiplayer.after some searching i found this server.in the past i have been on
servers that have been generally boring but as soon as i saw this server i knew it was something different.in the past i have played
RPGs such as wow,kingdom hearts(my favourite game)andthe elder scrolls games so i am used to the genre.in games such as these i
love the idea of teamwork and helping your allies.but one of my favourite parts are the battles in which my stubborn nature and quick
thinking is very useful.i hope i will be accepted into the server as i cant wait to join.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
no pics sorry
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
yes
12. How did you find out about our server?
searching for an rpg server on the internet

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Could you just tell us a bit more about yourself outside of minecraft?
Like other hobbies you may have, books you like to read, that sort of thing.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave and have fun. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!