Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active ꧁༒Sankera fi Faladiir༒꧂

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
shorelesssmall.png
By the amazing Lady Alec

[THEME]

Full name: Sankera fi Faladiir

[san-care-a] [fee] [fa-la-deer]
Titles: Custodian of the Shattered South, Lord of House Stirling, Master Tailor, Head Architect of Faladiir Contractors.
Nicknames: San, Sank
Current status: An old friend rejuvenated by arcane means reached out to them once more, with a promise and a vision to restore greatness to a name of the past.

db1HbQr.jpg
By the lovely Michcat and Charybdis.
#0A1833
#FFA00F

KEY INFORMATION:
Sankera fi Faladiir is one of the most wealthy people currently alive in the Eastern Kingdoms. While not a key player in large political or geographical conflicts or events, they continue to be intrigued by all the different sides and what they have to offer them. After a long absence caused by a calamitous heartbreak, they've returned to an invigorated new Eastern Kingdoms. With their inner peace restored they're once again making connections with the notable peoples of the realm, taking up commissions to improve villages to towns, restore armories for militias, and even returning life to their Shipyard in Storm's Landing once more.

While many people are worried about the threats the realm faces, they instead continue to once again seek joy in the world and spread it too. What purpose does life serve if not to enjoy it?

GENERAL
Race: Forest Elven
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relationship: Single
Height: 6'6 feet/2.01 meter
Weight: 165 lbs/74 kg
Date of birth: 2242 16th of Truebirth Year of Relation {April 16th}​
Finances: Billionaire.

PHYSIOLOGY:
S
ankera stands taller than most common folk, even quite tall for a Forest Elf. Ever since their youth they saw it as a sign they were meant to rise above the others. Perhaps back then a bit of a teenage ego trip, but for better or worse, here they now stand indeed elevated above most of the common folk of the realm. Without the aid of the arcane or the divine, they've achieved pure natural beauty. Immaculate self-care and the best products this world has to offer is only the best one such as themselves will use. While they do train, it's more of an athlete's training as opposed to a fighter's way. Their general shape edging the fine line between a ballet dancer and a swimmer.

BUILD
Hair: Dark brown hair flows down to their knees. Nowadays it's usually worn in a single decorated ponytail, but they sometimes still go back to their classic look of covering one eye with a well-placed lock.
Eyes: Light blue, the colour of a brilliant topaz.
Skin: Tanned and pure, due to their extensive personal care the skin looks as good as it could possibly be(without arcane/divine help).
Identifying Marks: The knee-long hair and expensive clothes usually draw people in.
Scars: They have three scars, one running down their chest, the second on the inside of their left thigh, and a third being a series of scratch wounds on their back from a Wendigo attack.

VeraditeModernSank.jpg
By Veradite, I love it so so much!!
PERSONALITY:
Raised in the groves around the ancient sisterhood temple, Sank was primed to be a regular arrow and bow-wielding wood elf. Yet something in them longed for more... Now decades after leaving their grove, hell even the Northern Kingdoms, behind, many of their dreams and ambitions have become reality. But financial success isn't the end all in life is there, so often they've reached out to others in the desire for love and familial bonds, yet in the end, it always seems to have ended in misery.

RELIGION
While Sankera does acknowledge the gods and fears their power, they don't see them as worthy of respect due to their constant infighting and seeming lack to protect the realms. Their struggles have more often than not been the root cause for the many crises Altera has faced. Instead, their respect and awe goes towards the Royal Elementals that make up the world. The raw power Shoreless displayed in the past, to eradicate the corruption brought forth by the gods, and the subsequent quenching of the undead hordes of Skraag, has placed her in the highest echelon of worship.

Concurrent with their stance on the divine, Sankera sees the arcane as something that sullies the soul and goes against natural law. Despite this belief though, they are more than accepting of people who embrace this stain upon their selves, acknowledging the potential that these individuals have in shaping the world around them. Rather to have a mage ally who can perform miracles than a dozen pristine mortals who can't begin to replicate the act in the slightest. Bodily autonomy is a right and mortals can choose for themselves, but they still believe that denouncing the alteration of the natural self makes them better.

Qualities & Flaws:
Charismatic Ill intent is never present in their company, while one might assume that a socialite like them is only in it for their own gain, Sankera wishes for nothing more than a peaceful world for everyone. And this desire seeps through their every interaction.
Elegant The life of luxury and all the finer things in the realm tend to rub off on oneself after decades of living it. There are nobles and wealthy individuals out there, but no one can truly touch this Elf's uniqueness.
Philanthropic While Sankera is blessed to have access to nearly every material desire they could ever have, they know this world is far from being equal and fair to all mortals. Thus they believe it's their personal responsibility to take care of those less fortunate around them and make Altera a better place.
Sentimental/Remorseful Elven age, being both a blessing and a curse. Having lived a long and eventful life, Sankera has become compulsive in their desire to preserve and venerate relics of the past. While history is often displayed in museums, all the sentimental memories, artifacts of lost kingdoms, and items of power lie deep beneath their estate in the massive vault, buried beneath gold and regrets.
Serene/Unhurried Living in the lap of luxury has mellowed them tremendously, who needs to fight or argue when you've got every physical thing one could ever desire? This has led them to usually assume stranger bear no vile intentions and acts as if most people are unknowing children, even if they far outclass them in certain areas of expertise. It also means that without an external pro-active factor not a lot tends to happen in their life.
Abilities & Skills:
Tailoring/Sewing Once a hobby of their mother passed on to them. But where she did it for fun or merely to patch up old clothes, he continued perfecting the craft. For the better half of the last century, he has made nearly every imaginable garment for either themself or another. Nowadays with their nearly infinite wealth, anything is possible at the tips of their fingers.
Architectural Design Ever since their relationship with Visenya Senatoor in the now lost jungle village of Aellyrdale, they got dragged into the crazy life of politics, trade, city planning, and architecture. Due to her dying wish, they were propelled into a life of luxury and taking care of a large trade port. There they continued her original career as city warden and planner, and as they continued this practice they got more and more skilled, slowly leading him to his current expertise.
Piano: Having about four pianos strewn about their estate and seas of time to practice, they've mastered the art that is playing the piano.
Culinary arts Although one would expect someone of their status to have an army of chefs and cooks at their disposal, Sankera still has a deep-rooted love for the culinary arts. With access to nearly every ingredient, one could think of, no dish is out of their reach.
Languages:
Elven Their Mother tongue, taught to him at birth.
Common The language that any respectable member of society ought to know.
Fae Language of the Caparii, taught to them by the Champion of Vermella.
Lavo During their time serving the Lavoye courts and being in close contact with Lé Havre while running the Quays, one easily picks up the fantasy french
Old Arcturian One of the most ancient languages Alterans know, taught to them by select members of the upper echelon of the Lavoye courts.​

[STATS]

Body: 3
Evasion: 2
Fortitude: 0
Grappling: 0
Might: 0-1
Melee: 0
Ranged: 0
Stealth: 0

Mind: 1
Awareness: 2+2
Crafting: 5+ (30days MW CD reduction)
Lore: 1+1
Medicine: 0
Survival: 0
Thievery: 0

Soul: 4
Determination: 3
Guile: 0
Handling: 0
Intimidation: 0

bettemus99 once made this once and I'm still in love with it.
GOALS:
Where others live their lives in pursuit of knowledge for knowledge's sake, honor, divine grace, knighthood, or any such frivolity, Sankera wants what they all claim they want as well. A better Altera for all, though what that means for someone like them is quite nebulous and might not necessarily be what others believe to be right.

Drive and Motivation: Affluence and Bliss
Philosophy: "Pleasure and the absence of pain are what we should all strive for. We have a duty to ourselves, others, and the natural world to treat it with respect, and no "higher" power to direct us otherwise."

Short Term:
Regain their will and center their emotions {Achieved}
Learn more about the elementals of this continent.
Long-Term:
Reforge Stirling
Form a pact with Shoreless Gulf
Make the Eastern Kingdoms a better place for all

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
POSSESSIONS:
One of great wealth like Sankera is prone to have many, Many, possessions. From simple baubles to lost relics and even grand commodities.

General Inventory:
Engraved leather clutch {X}
A 28x15cm black dyed clutch with a golden frame, upon its front side are extravagant engravings of flowers and a single Cerulean Crown, of which the leaves are painted. At the top sits a kissing lock mechanism depicting two swan heads. In the center is a golden maker's mark,☬.
Orante nailfile {X}
to be made
From a delicate golden handle protrudes a simple glass file, both sides of which have been roughed up through a process exposing it to acid and Immortal dust. It boasts the combat capabilities of any plain handle. Upon the front of the handle is a maker's mark,☬, in gold. -Sankera
Mother's embrace kerchief {X}
An ivory white kerchief with a softness comparable to that of cotton. In its centre is a large embroidered maker's mark,☬, in golden strands. Decorating the edges is a ༺floral༻ stitching, in the appearance of the flowers of a wild Mother's Embrace. -Sankera
Corrupted Mirrorwood kerchief {X}
A mouse black handkerchief with a feel comparable to that of fine silk. Over its totally, there is a floral trim made with gold thread depicting the flowers of a mother's embrace. A maker's mark,☬, is stitched onto each corner.
Icebite Goldplate brooch {X}
A gold broach with a Citrine gem in the center. An overlapping simple diamond engraving would circle the gem. "Cool wind through my hair, I watch a golden sun set. Fall upon of my field." The Citrine gem is Imbued with Korog's power, Bitter. -Edger Kress
Bracelet of the night star {X}
A relatively simple bracelet, it takes on the appearance of a twisting vine with dainty leaves, of which the tops have been allowed to become a teal hue. A single white star of silver is marked upon the middle of the bracelet. -Melrue

Wardrobe:
This is where I'd put all my different skins

Holdings:
The Fi Faladiir Estate {X}
The crown jewel of the Fi Faladiir name and all it represents, the manor itself houses about a hundred servants each tending to their tasks. While technically a replica of the first one left behind in the Northern Kingdoms, this incarnation of the estate is made with much higher detail. It now serves as Sankera's main home and soon to be seat of power for Stirling Reforged.
The Storm's Landing Shipyard {X}
In exchange for designing and sponsoring the construction of the Cathedral of the Gods, Baron Crawford gave Sankera the rights to construct a large shipyard on the banks of the river close to the mouth. This was done in an act of benevolence from the Baron to the poor populace of Storm's Landing whom lived in the slums. If Sankera had their way, there would've been three dry docks in the place of the slums, and their housing renovated, but it seems that the Baron's benevolence has put the slums in stasis.
The Stitilatu {X}
The personal flagship of Sankera, the most extravagant vessel of its class, with 10 cannons on each side and 2 on its bow it has decent protective capabilities despite its luxury status. The aftcastle functions as the most inordinate living quarters in living memory, trading functional space for a brilliant negative-space open air plan, exposing both the office and the private quarters to the grand window at the rear of the ship. It usually lies docked in the bay area of Storm's Landing.
The Vault:
This is where I'd put all the loot within the Vault beneath the estate, but that can wait

#0A1833
#FFA00F

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
RELATIONS:

JAMES STIRLING || The Sterling Merchant, cast in his own light. || Sankera's long-lost friend and business partner, once more returned to them. Both of them reinvigorated with a new burning passion, it glowing as a halo onto his visage. They have seen so much together in the past, and now with a new eye on the future, nothing can stop this duo. Though they may be ever so different, James is the Yang to Sankera's Yin.​
ZALERIA ELDRIN || Captain of her own destiny || Long have they sailed the seas together, growing close like a pair of siblings, and yet despite all that they still aren't sure they fully know her. Are they keeping her desire and spirit on a leash by having her hired as their personal captain, or is she happy like this?​
WOLLSTON CERENDOR || A Magnate from the past turned up anew || Once a close compatriot of Sankera in the city halls of Tambry, they thought this old antique to have either died already or lost everything in a bad investment. Perhaps the latter is the closest to the truth, for when James and Sankera found him tucked away in a brightly colored seaside town, there were only a few things left to his name. But now with his years upon years of experience returned to the duo, new fame and glory will be brought to the name Wollston once raised.​
STORM ARCTURUS || The everliving Relic || Older than this world itself by many ages, Storm has always fascinated Sankera. A man seemingly so normal and common, yet with ties to many dynasties of old. Whatever might his secret be to leading such a life?​
ARGANAER COR || A frozen Heart, molten away || Upon a time now gone, Argan was Sankera's truest love. Eachothers sworn companion in life with only loyalty to each other, oh the plans for the future they had together... and then- one day, like any other day, he had simply... left. What kind of cruel trick had fate played here, to break up lovers so fair? To this day Sankera is still unsure whether he has passed on, or is simply living the simple common life somewhere up north and cold, oh what they'd give to only have an answer.​
ITERALDI SEREGON || The Friend lost to time || Long ago they had met in Aellyrdale, she at the time the best friend of Visenya. After her passing in labor, Iteraldi stepped in as a surrogate mother for Azoth, and the two grew close as friends. Sadly in the following years, such a mess formed and things kept getting more complicated. Now he simply misses her honest soul and hopes she found rest in some capacity.​
AZOTHERON SENATOOR || A true Remorse || The one true mistake in their life has been the way they raised Azotheron. Without Visenya by their side, they failed as a parent, with no experience in running a town, nor raising a child, thrust forwards into this life at a mere twenty-five years. Now he is gone, and all that remains is regret in a parent's heart.​
VISENYA SENATOOR || The first Love, now ages past || Do you still remember your first love? How quickly you fell for them and how you thought you could conquer the world with them? A child's notion of love is innocent, yet sadly life often has other plans for you. They're glad for the time they shared, but looking back now its obvious they would no longer match as they once did.​
Loved
Arganaer Cor [Romantic] "My bitter cold love, if only you knew how you hurt me, would you still have left me? I would've given you the world, yet all you left me with is a gaping chasm in my heart"
Sankera's ex-fiancé, one day Argan seemed to have left the estate without even a goodbye. Before his final departure, he had been traveling more and more, maybe there was someone else? Now- he's just a painful reminder that nothing ever works out in the end sadly, and that perhaps he should retire love.

Visenya Senatoor [Romantic] "We had fun, hadn't we? My darling I'm so sorry for how it all worked out in the end, if only I had you around back then, maybe it would've all ended up differently."
Do you remember your first love? The not knowing all the rules but yet still making it work. That was Visenya to Sankera. His noble flower of the Aellyrdale jungle. Sadly her childbed ended up being her deathbed, as she traded her life for that of their son.

Azotheron Senatoor [Familial] "Oh my dear boy, how I've failed you. You had such ambitions to take the world by storm, and all I did was be a bad father. If only Visenya was there when you needed a mother the most."
His firstborn child, from his marriage to Visenya Senatoor. With the death of his mother, and Sankera's inexperience ruling a city and raising a child, their relationship was arduous and deteriorated over time. Now after all this time, he thinks back to his son with regret and dreams of what could have been.

Iteraldi Seregon [Familial/Friend] "I'm so sorry, if I could ever make my mistakes up to you I would. How I behaved towards you, and all the ways I wronged you were truly heinous, and yet- we stayed friends... or something of the sorts at least. You are a truly innocent soul in our foul world, and I'm so grateful to have known you."
She, oh she truly was the best person Sank knew. She was Visenya's best friend, and later a surrogate mother to Azotheron when she died. Over time they became close friends as they raised Azoth, but later on their relationship soured. Many years later they "fought" over Argan's love, and she sadly came out as the loser. In a gesture of good faith, he had an orphanage built for her. In the end, he's unsure what happened to her- perhaps she died during the exodus of the northern kingdoms, or maybe she's living a quiet life with Illthilior somewhere.

Respected
Cedric Lydel "I miss you my old friend and I am glad for the opportunity you once presented me with. You were a good friend and a mentor but above all an amicable person. I hope wherever you are now, you're surrounded by people like yourself."
Cedric was Sank's best friend back in Tambry, and the person that accepted him and guided him into the life of trade and nobility after Golden Bay was annexed into Ahnald land.

Befriended
James McGuffin "We used to be such a great duo of merchants and barons, sadly your human emotions and ambitions sometimes got in your way, the same way they did my son... I hope to hear again from you soon"
Long-time friends and business partners, Sank and James were an unstoppable duo in Tambry and nearly every port they visited. Last he has heard of his old friend, he tried to restart house Stirling near the southern coast, but as far as Sankera knows it ended in failure. After this he hasn't heard any more of him, but he doubt he has died like many others in his life.

Zaleria Eldrin "You have been extremely loyal and I couldn't ask for a better captain. I'm glad I have been able to indulge your thirst for adventure and calling to the sea for the past several years"
Sank's good friend and personal captain of his flagship yacht Stitilatu. They've had many travels together, and he is very happy to have her as a loyal employee and friend.

Liked
Arthorius Lavoyard "While I might detest what the remenants of your empire turned into, I can't deny your accomplishments and might. Had I been a man of god I would've kneeled for you."
The last ruler of the ancient Arcturian Empire, and the Founder of the House of Lavoyard. A truly devout man who knew how to drum up his followers, Sankera can see why he was as popular as he once was.

Neutral
Nephele Faladiir "I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you, yet I- can't seem to find any love for you my sorry child. It is not your own fault, only pity remains in my gut when I think of you. Maybe in a different reality we would rule the ocean together."
She is Sankera's bastard daughter, borne from a quick fling he had during his travels along the oceans. She inherited his devotion to Shoreless which he always saw a good thing, yet their lack of connection makes it hard for him to truly care for a child he only knew at most three years. But the failure of not being there for her, spurred his decision to not have any kids of himself and help fund an orphanage for Iteraldi.

Unsure of
Illthilior "Are you still alive after all these years? Turned a recluse away with Iteraldi, or have you offed yourself like many of us thought you had. Once you had my respect, but now I'm unsure what to think of such a broken man"
This man has both been a friend and a menace to Sankera and Iteraldi, for he and her quickly became a thing, and then broke up, and then became a thing again. Flickering like a lighthouse on the shore... he was a good warrior but his mental issues likely got the better of him. Sankera secretly hopes he's still out there somewhere living a quiet life.

Wary of
-

Afraid of
Sif Sigurd "I know you want me dead, for I'm able to live a life of peace and quiet you'll never be able to attain. Blinded by your devout worship and dogma, yet you were the one who eventually got my release from the Lé Havre prison, and taught me the beginnings of Lavo. I am not sure where you are in this world, but I hope you suffer."
Do you know the tale of the heathen and the crusader? Where one wishes to crush or mold the other into a believer, yet somehow his prey always escapes his grasp. If anything it's surprising Sif hasn't once actually hurt Sank, for he had ample opportunity and power to do so...

Disliked
Lucius Artorius "Such a shame that you became such a lapdog, if you hadn't we might've been able to become friends."
One of the many princes of Lavoyard, Lucius was a traveler and a good fighter. By chance, they met and quickly bonded, sadly he was one of the many knights of Lavoyard sent to hunt heretics and heathens.

Hated
-

Smurf is a cool bean and took a nice take on San

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
To be decided

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
There aint no burning of a wet heretic

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Spoiling oil in the sea?!?! Are the medieval BP?!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
How's my favourite little heretic?
Very good, how is the cancelor I'm gonna kidnapp and use to gain power in marr?
Edit:kill

Last edited: