Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active ꧁༒Sankera fi Faladiir༒꧂

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Yeah, but do you have a /reason/ to?
Kavdek event, ex wife lives there and Peter took her, son is squire there, and how marr and lavoyard always are being butts. And the normal hate against the biggest faction All IC of course ;)

Last edited:

Redworrior83

Legend of Altera
Veel good, how is THE cancelor I'm gonna kidnapp and use to gaan power in marr?
Pro tip: Try and kill Galo first, otherwise he will be on the case like a blood hound on a scent. And trust me, he won't quit until Aldi is back home safely and the person who took her is dead/badly hurt- even if you are a sorta old friend (Blind rage ftw) :3

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Pro tip: Try and kill Galo first, otherwise he will be on the case like a blood hound on a scent. And trust me, he won't quit until Aldi is back home safely and the person who took her is dead/badly hurt- even if you are a sorta old friend (Blind rage ftw) :3
Tag team?

Redworrior83

Legend of Altera
Galo is a lone wolf, but you can come along and see how things are really done :3 (Though you may have to help on the side of finding information through people, Galo is a tracker not a tracer if you know what I mean)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Remember: That San is back isn't public knowlegde

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Galo is a lone wolf, but you can come along and see how things are really done :3 (Though you may have to help on the side of finding information through people, Galo is a tracker not a tracer if you know what I mean)
I know what you mean :3 Tybs is both~