Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1.5 Snapshots, Rumours, Tweets ETC. (KEEP IT ALL IN HERE)

D

Dark Auras

I heard the MODAPI would be coming out in 1.5 ... We've been waiting a while for that, and with the ModAPI Bukkit itself will become virtually useless...

actronan

Settling in Altera
i dont get why people are so obsessed with the mod api i prefer all this main add in stuff to mod stuff by far

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
But for hollow Balkons weapons mod and mo' creatures would be awesome
I agree with this... spotting a diamond, nearly mining it, and then having a strange mob attack you... ohhh, that would be amazing!

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
And it would give us a more feeling like we are in the untouched nature like it was in that times, also with then the coming of muskets and the blunderbus Altera would goto the next age: renesance (or something)

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
And it would give us a more feeling like we are in the untouched nature like it was in that times, also with then the coming of muskets and the blunderbus Altera would goto the next age: renesance (or something)
I believe Altera is held in the Medieval times by the Corruptors, but a more weapons update would be nice.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
i dont get why people are so obsessed with the mod api i prefer all this main add in stuff to mod stuff by far
Because we can then add all those awesome mods to Altera without everyone having to install the mods. We can make a truely unique Altera AND add all the main stuff ourselves without having to wait for official releases! ;)