Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

100 Chibi Challenge [Complete]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
*did not realize there were spots still open* :eek:

. . .
Character name: Somnastra Elenthalion
Details: (pose in mind? Anything specific that isn't in your character profile?): Only thing I can think of is that she's pretty protective of those she cares about (something I didn't realize about her when I wrote the character profile). No particular pose in mind, though. I :heart: Sally-creativity.
Link to profile: Som!
Music that fits:
I'm almost certain someone has chosen this before, but dun care.
This one is also incredibly appropriate.
Theme: 95. Grief

And much love for @The Glitch regardless of whether she decides draw Som or not. These are all amazing, and I'm glad you love folks enough to do this. :) :) *does not understand pronoun consistency*

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
*did not realize there were spots still open* :eek:

. . .
Character name: Somnastra Elenthalion
Details: (pose in mind? Anything specific that isn't in your character profile?): Only thing I can think of is that she's pretty protective of those she cares about (something I didn't realize about her when I wrote the character profile). No particular pose in mind, though. I :heart: Sally-creativity.
Link to profile: Som!
Music that fits:
I'm almost certain someone has chosen this before, but dun care.
Theme: 95. Grief

And much love for @The Glitch regardless of whether she decides draw Som or not. These are all amazing, and I'm glad you love folks enough to do this. :) :) *does not understand pronoun consistency*
The song
I love it
SO MUCH!
;-;
Safeeeee and sooooooOOOUND~ MhmMhmMhm~

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
The song
I love it
SO MUCH!
;-;
Safeeeee and sooooooOOOUND~ MhmMhmMhm~
I have a playlist of Som songs, and this one was one of the first three I put on it. The other two are on the profile page (oooone of them is the other Hunger Games song - Abraham's Daughter :D ).

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good

Character name: Athryl Mithtanil

Details: (pose in mind? Anything specific that isn't in your character profile?): He loves to brew potions, in his alchemy lab, maybe some creativity with that!
Link to profile: http://worldofaltera.co.uk/threads/character-profile-athryl-mithtanil.26913/
Music that fits: eh, doesn't really have any ;_;
Theme: 22-Magic.
If you cans draw him that is super okay! Just wanted to put mine out there, thanks so much, you rock! You make this server great!

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera

Might as well post this here too . . .
THIS IS THE BEST

Uhm @The Glitch I think my application got lost in the sea of comments, I couldnt help but notice that nr 87 still isnt marked off :3 Sorry if you didnt read through new applications yet, I'm kind of paranoid ._. ( Its on page 27)
Gwaaahh- dangit I could've sworn I re-added it :I I'd better do that now-

Character name: Athryl Mithtanil
Details:
(pose in mind? Anything specific that isn't in your character profile?): He loves to brew potions, in his alchemy lab, maybe some creativity with that!
Link to profile: http://worldofaltera.co.uk/threads/character-profile-athryl-mithtanil.26913/
Music that fits: eh, doesn't really have any ;_;
Theme: 22-Magic.

If you cans draw him that is super okay! Just wanted to put mine out there, thanks so much, you rock! You make this server great!
Different theme please? :D That one's taken, if they're not bolded, they're available :D

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Acute heart failure:
Heart failure occurs when your heart cannot pump enough blood to meet your body’s demand. This can be chronic, meaning it happens slowly over time; or it can be acute, meaning it happens suddenly.

A cute heart attack:
A faceglomp to the soul by a chibi, usually occuring suddenly, as a surprise, without warning

Status
Not open for further replies.