Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

#2 App for Whitelist: Blueraid3 [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueraid3

I think I might like it here
  1. 1. What is your minecraft username? Blueraid3
    2. How old are you? 18
    3. What gender are you? Male
    4. What country do you live in? U.S.
    5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes I do.
    5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? I do, I'm about to read both when I get on.
    6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. Hello, I am Sir Maximus. I am a simple adventurer. (toned it down for you) I was born in a small unheard of village named 'the small unheard-of village'. We all call it SUV for short. In SUV all we had for fun was adventuring and raiding. So I had a side-job of raiding. I mainly raided other small villages and such though. Never did I raid large or non-rural villages. In my later years I joined our guard forces. I met many travelers and some blood-thirsty barbarians. I even met creepers, skeletons, and zombies. I finally figured out that there was a whole world of larger villages and became interested in finding new places. This led to my being a full time adventurer and raider. (If raiding isn't allowed then I won't do it but I will if it's allowed. I'm going to read all the stuff on the rules and such If you would let me join already.) I wandered into the large cities of Hollow World's cities and met more civilized men. I've never known my age until recently when a man by the name of Bartholemy said he would predict my age. I agreed and he said that I was about 25. I now go by the age of 27 being as it was 2 years ago when he predicted my age. That, my good fellows, is my story. (Oh and yea my character is afraid of spiders just like I am IRL. IRL means in real life just in case you didn't know.)

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
    I'm 18 and like Minecraft. I like playing football. I can play the piano and guitar. Im awesome, and cool. I live in Louisiana and can drive. I have a girlfriend and stuff like that. I can free-run like a boss and I have dudes night out every now and then. My favorite food is Pizza, or Gumbo. I can cook things like okra and lobster and shrimp. My favorite movie is Transformer's series. (I just said that because I'm watching it now and that's all I can think of.) I'm truly afraid of spiders! That's all about me.
    8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
    Well I don't have any pictures but I made an almost exact replica of a Wall-Mart, a 50 block high creeper monument, Mario statue, an assassin temple, a 8 story high castle with about a 20 by 20 tower on each side, and other stuff. (I have recently been building medieval villages.)

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I'm awesome. :D

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes, and I agree with this concept. (I love how you called it 'Black-Magic' lol.)

11. How did you find out about our server? I looked up "Boss Servers" and went through some websites and was like "I love medieval stuff, and It says people stay in role so I'm gonna play it."

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Not yet but I'm going to as soon as I get accepted to the white-list.
PLEASE ACCEPT ME SOON~~~~~I REALLY WANT TO PLAY!

Eric V

Legend of Altera
It looks good but a few things I would recommend, first you should bold your questions and space them from your answers and second you should refine your responses to 6 and 7.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Sorry but this has been sitting here too long and nothing has been changed. I'll have to decline.
If you apply again, try fixing up your answers to 6 and 7, there's some wonderful stickies in the applications for whitelist section by myself and Qri. It's best to not have ( ) ooc notes in RP introduction, and we don't have raiders, or theft (except in certain maps).

In 7, It's hard to get an idea of who someone is when everything is very short, I know it doesn't make much sense really, but having "I like cats." doesn't really say much. "I like cats and own two of them, one of them is really old and loud, the other is young and quiet! so cute! :heart:." See? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.