Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

3D RPG

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Hrrm... I have 4 years of experience playing music, and I have tried my hand at making some of my own, I could do that :D

Other than that, I have some experience in object-oriented languages (right now, only Java) which I also plan on making games in.

I can also voice-act, having been told I can bring a lot of feeling into it if needed. And naturally, I can test it.

So, whatever you need!

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Hrrm... I have 4 years of experience playing music, and I have tried my hand at making some of my own, I could do that :D

Other than that, I have some experience in object-oriented languages (right now, only Java) which I also plan on making games in.

I can also voice-act, having been told I can bring a lot of feeling into it if needed. And naturally, I can test it.
Come to ts Shrimpsy... you can be very usefull ^_^

Flashkillerz

I think I might like it here
I will. But there is one thing I 've came across while creating the map. That is most probably errosion. I did map by drawning it and using terrain tools, which was kinda nice and I would stick to it, but I implemented some addons and it completley overwrited my map... even old saves. At that point I was thinking if it wouldn't be better generate terrain in some other software, mainly leaving a stand-alone file if things would go wrong...

So yea, I am going to use unity engine, but the quality of map created by worldmachine cannot be compared to hand-making...

If this is your first game then take it easy. You will learn the basics of C++ just by using the engine and further polishing the games that you are creating.

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Not saying you shouldn't try making it. Of course if you want to try it, you definetly should. Working with the Unity 3D engine is definetly much fun, and relatively easy to use compared to other engines. Been using it for two years, so I can assure you that the engine is truly awesome.
Backstay, you said you have ben using unity for two years... might I get some help if youre good ?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
People seem to like my voice and my french accent... If you need someone with a little special voice, poke me! ;)

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Woah, this looks fun! (And pretty... That map is pretty-)
I'd be stoked to be able to help out :D I've been doing drama/acting for years and years and I'd be happy to do voice acting! (Female, plenty of vocal range). I've written scripts and stories etc if you want help there. I also play piano and flute and I like messing around with composing :3 If I sound helpful I'd love to get involved :D

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Woah, this looks fun! (And pretty... That map is pretty-)
I'd be stoked to be able to help out :D I've been doing drama/acting for years and years and I'd be happy to do voice acting! (Female, plenty of vocal range). I've written scripts and stories etc if you want help there. I also play piano and flute and I like messing around with composing :3 If I sound helpful I'd love to get involved :D
Come to teamspeak fhamersley.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Find the Unity assetstore on their website and find some terrain shaders and water shaders. Lightning shaders as well.

There's some good ones there; makes it look more beautiful than it already is.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Send me a PM with the code then. But my laptop is being repaired, so I might not be able to help that much right now :/

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Could we see some screenshots of you developing the game? Would be interesting for us all to see.