Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming A Chance for a Ball (Voting)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
... So if Jax doesn't win, as I've voted and threw money at, and the Noble's Ball wins.
Will I effectively not be allowed to even attend, since my chars aren't noble?

Last edited:

Landem

Lord of Altera
... So if Jax doesn't win, as I've voted and threw money at, and the Noble's Ball wins.
The Noble's Ball is for nobles!
However, if your characters are friends with nobles, they can attend as their +1 or if they serve them, as their handmaiden or servant. We also need cooks, guards, people to announce guests, people to seat guests- there's a bunch of different ways characters can get in without being nobles themselves!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Part of that doesn't feel fair, in the sense I've put so much in. While I absolutely don't mind Jax losing, the concept I'm limited in the final result (I'm not willing pour more money into it) makes me a lil' sad. :p
Oh well.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Part of that doesn't feel fair, in the sense I've put so much in. While I absolutely don't mind Jax losing, the concept I'm limited in the final result (I'm not willing pour more money into it) makes me a lil' sad. :p
Oh well.
bb I will do it for you! Not like I have any other place to put my money into

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Oh well.
Psst, hey you... yeah you... I'll invite you to the Noble's Ball. Bimhe will be bored with all the hub-bub.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Saelihn would invite you as her guest. . . if she actually had any interest in attending...

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Oh well.
Jax isn't losing ;) Trust me.

Landem

Lord of Altera
It seems like there's plenty of people who'd love to take your character-
Best of luck (heh) to all competitors! May the best Ball win!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Oh well.
Isn't Nwalme all noble and stuff though? Nylarii and Nwimle could totes mcgotes go together.~

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Isn't Nwalme all noble and stuff though? Nylarii and Nwimle could totes mcgotes go together.~
I feel like the point she was trying to make is, if people invest in other balls but the noble's ball wins, then it might bother some folk that they can't go due to a lack of noble blood.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
If Ignis Ball is the winner, I am sure some people ICly wouldn't want to go. Ignis Worshippers wouldn't go to any ball that was dedicated to another god, and etc.
It's a competition in it's own right. And the Winner deserves whatever outcome they get because they put the most money into it.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
If Ignis Ball is the winner, I am sure some people ICly wouldn't want to go. Ignis Worshippers wouldn't go to any ball that was dedicated to another god, and etc.
It's a competition in it's own right. And the Winner deserves whatever outcome they get because they put the most money into it.
No one voted for ignis or put money in his/her/their chest

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
It was a metaphorical example to demonstrate that no matter what god/event wins it. There will be people who wouldn't go because their characters wouldn't ICly
oooooh- welp! I keep messing things up a lot lately

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
It was a metaphorical example to demonstrate that no matter what god/event wins it. There will be people who wouldn't go because their characters wouldn't ICly
Yeah, but I believe the point is that they would at least have the opportunity to go. Like, I don't know that too many characters would be terribly picky. Characters would likely just go to enjoy a ball. :p I do realize that it is competition however! So I shall put my money where my mouth is.

Sir_Ashington

Lord of Altera
Oh well.
The statement goes for all the other gods as well. If Jax wins, all my characters would not attend due to the fact they don't worship him. That goes for all the other characters that don't worship him as well. Perhaps that's not true for your character and they'll go to whatever deity that wins, but this can go both ways.
And I am sure a lot of people have put a lot in this competition, not only yourself.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm a heathen so that means I shoudlnt vists any ball. Buuuut that doesnt mean I wont you, mwhuehehehe