Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed A madman's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I can't decide if I want to go with the "I volunteer as tribute" or "My body is ready" meme for this...

Ign: pyrocide
Character name: Baron Marcus Helix
Reason to join: This sounds awesome.
What could your character be punished for: Theft, Conspiracy, Slander, Trespassing, Accessory to Murder, Treason, Assault, Battery, Embezzlement, Prostitution (don't ask), Heresy, Impersonating a member of the Clergy, Racketeering, Arson, Extortion, Money laundering, Kidnapping, and Fraud. (of course, most of these are not known to the general public, so let's keep that on the hush-hush)

Spark

Broken
Ign: SparkInSpace
Character name: Dagorien Nightfall
Reason to join: Sounds like fun!
What could your character be punished for: Assault, Murder, Torture...being a self rightous tool?

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
In game name: Wyvern740
Character name: Wyvern
Reason to join: Big horror and insanity fan. I think I've just found the treasure trove of horror and insanity.
What could your character be punished for: Treason to the Inquisition, Darko, Grief, and Audric. Murder. Torture. Insanity. Criminal activities, including theft, dealing with gangs and arson. Crimes against nature including killing and consuming ocelots and ocelot kittens.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Thanks for all the applies! {Deathwishes... all of you}

*looks at faelin frowning* why faelin. .. why?

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Ign:Depressed_Monkey
Character name:Alexik Shatterfreeze
Reason to join: looks like really good fun.
What could your character bepunished for: attacking someone in port silver ( Idk :p)

Ella

Official Alteran
Ign: Alicia_Pyrogem
Char name: Alicia (but you will all call her Alec!) because you'll see her as a boy)
Reason: it sound really fun and a great experience
What should your char be punished for: she is a thief (steals for her own life not for money) but still steals.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
IGN: spagbog
Character Name: Gildor Teasan'Altin
Reason: Because it's Jeroxia, how could I not? Also, I need a death for Gildor.
Crime: Being a snobbish fool and helping a pirate out of jail. <_< Not one of my best or most thought out roleplays...

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Ign: Alicia_Pyrogem
Char name: Alicia (but you will all call her Alec!) because you'll see her as a boy)
Reason: it sound really fun and a great experience
What should your char be punished for: she is a thief (steals for her own life not for money) but still steals.
Otter will call her alicia unless you say he shouldnt

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Ign: bettemus99
Character name: Katherina Lorean Hawklight/Sarah
Reason to join: Because you told me to :I Nah, I'd like for Kath to go through this, and become stronger. Or, learn from her mistakes..
What could your character be punished for: Being naiv, worrying her friends. Being a whimp. Not being strong enough. Trusting people too easily.

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
I can't decide if I want to go with the "I volunteer as tribute" or "My body is ready" meme for this...

Ign: pyrocide
Character name: Baron Marcus Helix
Reason to join: This sounds awesome.
What could your character be punished for: Theft, Conspiracy, Slander, Trespassing, Accessory to Murder, Treason, Assault, Battery, Embezzlement, Prostitution (don't ask), Heresy, Impersonating a member of the Clergy, Racketeering, Arson, Extortion, Money laundering, Kidnapping, and Fraud. (of course, most of these are not known to the general public, so let's keep that on the hush-hush)
^^
Is best

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Considering its Jeroxia doing all this. I'm not sure he's too much of a law abiding citizen anymore.

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Ign: bettemus99
Character name: Katherina Lorean Hawklight/Sarah
Reason to join: Because you told me to :I Nah, I'd like for Kath to go through this, and become stronger. Or, learn from her mistakes..
What could your character be punished for: Being naiv, worrying her friends. Being a whimp. Not being strong enough. Trusting people too easily.
I think I've got the worst reason xD

Orly?

Status
Not open for further replies.