Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed A madman's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

luigi0ni

Legend of Altera
Ign: luigi0ni
Character Name: Malakath Grimm
Reason to Join: I love SAW inspired games
What could your character be punished for: Being prideful and trying to sever a marriage for selfish purposes

spagbog

Lord of Altera
15... This sounds incredible! A question: How are you going to manage people? Are we going to take turns, or all at the same time?

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
That could be interesting, since your character suffers the most by not being able to do anything about the suffering of others... How sickeningly amusing.

Hang him from a net on the ceiling? Tried and tested, I assure you...
I could do that... In the... yes...

Aeturnumbrae

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ign:Aeturnumbrae
Character name: Dratoz Clawheart/Dratoz
Reason to join:It sounds cooooool!
What could your character be punished for:Multiple attempted homicides, he joined Harmaa, freed a prisoner at the same time trapping a Inquisitor in a prison cell :D and is a Greyling :p

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Faelin said:
Happy Birthday, Ghost. I may have just slightly arranged for your character to be mentally tortured by a jester...
Teehee~!
It's not even my birthday! You shouldn't have :3 also, when did the net incident not become classified? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.