Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Whole New World - Sneak Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
(I realize there's the picture on the first page, however we cannot see all of it)
Is there a desert that has a large open body of water next to it, such as an ocean, so that ships can access it?

MrMilker

Legend of Altera
Can't wait! Hermath Karwind (assuming he is still alive/still adventuring) will have a good time staking out his claim :D

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
(I realize there's the picture on the first page, however we cannot see all of it)
Is there a desert that has a large open body of water next to it, such as an ocean, so that ships can access it?
I've got a question too: Will there be terrain featuring crevices?
@golden Oh, yeah. In a big way. That's all you're getting for now, though.

@Mitch

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
@golden Oh, yeah. In a big way. That's all you're getting for now, though.

@Mitch

...Beautiful. That will be perfect for a planned city with a few friends and I for the New World.
Thanks, Baron!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Can't call dibs unless you make an actual land claim, and none of you know where anything is! :p

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
Anywhere with waterfalls, or a place prime for creating one?

Preferably on a fairly large mountain overlooking a forest, lake, ocean, or combination.

A waterfall as the start of a major river would be awesome, too, though I realize now I'm getting really picky.....

Status
Not open for further replies.