Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Aellana Senatoor - The Obedient [Inactive] (Old Profile)

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Time to find Ylva under the "Awesome" Catagory. Okay... *Scrolls down* O-ho. I must be near the bottom.... ehh *Scrolls down* What is this!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Update~
Aellana has been disowned by several members of her family. Solely because she wants peace with the Engem and the Order, but a few members of her house hold the grudge to tight. One even went as far as to shoot Aellana in the neck. She survived due to it only grazing her neck and a nearby medic fixed her up quickly.
Aellana must make a choice between her family, or the Engems and the Order...

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Update~
Aellana has been disowned by several members of her family. Solely because she wants peace with the Engem and the Order, but a few members of her house hold the grudge to tight. One even went as far as to shoot Aellana in the neck. She survived due to it only grazing her neck and a nearby medic fixed her up quickly.
*pssst*
Choose the order!
*moonwalks away mysteriously*

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Update~
Who cares about them. Choose Marr :heart:

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Choose the order and engem if you want power but an angry family
Choose your family to continue the incest senatoor campaign but get two of the mightiest groups be mad at you
In Marr we do not negotiate with Terrorists! -- Other then that. We're open for love :heart:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Choose your family to continue the incest senatoor campaign but get two of the mightiest groups be mad at you
In Marr we do not negotiate with Terrorists! -- Other then that. We're open for love :heart:
Ok, Ok. Quit the name calling. Some people may find what you say or how you say it to be offensive and I would like that to stop now...

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Right. But I, for one, found one of those comments quite offensive and just want it to stop. Do it somewhere else~
Alright I am sorry far saying that, it was me trying to be going with the group as a lot of people are making jokes (cant find it now).
I now see it was wrong as a lot of people making fun of a single group is quite mean and unfair and I'm geunatly sorry
I wil also deleta the post and now I don't want tochange this into a conflict thread so
/Rerail

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Added more pictures of what I thought Aellana would look like~
Backstory coming soon!