Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Aellana Senatoor - The Obedient [Inactive] (Old Profile)

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
So... Aellana is pregnant with John de Beaumont's child.

Currently looking for someone to play said child. If you are interested please let me know.

The race of the baby will either be Silver Elf or Human. We have not decided yet.
I /believe/ we were wanting the gender of the child to be female... Have not confirmed this yet.
If the child is male, I would like to play him.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I'm up for everything, I can make Lé skin myself, race doesnt matter, nor gender, nor if he/she'll end up being a tyrion lannister gobling

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
*raises his hand* Child chars are fun and I would love to play the first 5 years of the life while some people rather time skin -_-
Taken into consideration~
if they are silver elf,
YES
It is very likely~
If the child is male, I would like to play him.
The child will likely be female..
I wouldn't mind an Alt, But i'll need a skin
Also taken into consideration~

Another thing I wanted to make clear. I would /prefer/ the character to be the main of the account... or at the least pretty active.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I'm up for everything, I can make Lé skin myself, race doesnt matter, nor gender, nor if he/she'll end up being a tyrion lannister gobling
How they end up will be completely up to you and character development~

But they will likely be raised the Senatoor way... Unless the Beaumont's say differently....................... xD

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Another thing I wanted to make clear. I would /prefer/ the character to be the main of the account... or at the least pretty active.
I got an alt cc, just got to get it whitelisted after name change cuz my dad gave it a name ith my irl name and I dun like that

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

But they will likely be raised the Senatoor way... Unless the Beaumont's say differently....................... xD
Tyrion goblin like was that he has dwarf growth but still is human, you know, like tyrion

Rue

Lord of Altera
Mystic
PrettyBones
PrettyBones
Mystic

This child.
Will be.
Initiated.
Into the Order.
And will never.
Have their way.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns