Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aewin

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Did some tidying up, made some updates.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
You and I, really ought to have a RP one of these days. Through multiple events, both Josef and Aewin have become connected though it seems that both try to conceal their knowledge of each others affairs and personal connections. I think interaction might prove interesting.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Might I get one more RP for the reclusive Kelta? I need to kick her out of Vigil's Rest~ :heart:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
In-depth relations

Aracena: Through intense regret at being unable to aid her, has shunted his opinion of her circumstance to one of unfortunate choices. Regards her condition as an inevitable and unfortunate necessity rather than something he could have prevented. Remains wary of where her madness will lead her, lest it return towards those he cares for.
Curious about her condition being an "unfortunate necessity". Though woooo. Snaggin' a space on In-Depth relations. Always a win win sort of day when that happens.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
...Doodled an anatomy study. I, uh-
Ladies.