Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

afeatherinthewind's Application [Declined - Cukie1]

Hello! This server looks cool and I've been meaning to get back into roleplay after a few years of abandonment so without further ado...

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Tiff_WindFeather

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
'Murica.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Heck yeah

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Bein' a poopybutthead! Nah but really it's when you ruin the roleplay for everyone by making your character all-knowing/all-powerful and use unfair and/0r unrealistic advantages to help yourself out.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Noooope (does it help that I wouldn't have known what those were if the app didn't describe them?)

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Glados (portal-related irony is great)

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm a gemini, love long walks on the beach...well maybe short walks. If I lived anywhere near a beach. Speaking of which I'm from the lovely Colorado, I'm 20 and a huge dork that loves fantasy, sci-fi, anime, vidya gaemz, video editing, youtube, etc. It's been quite a long time since I've roleplayed but back in my runescape days I was all about it for a good 5 years or so, please pardon the rust. Hopefully I can have fun getting back those old writing skills with you lovely people! :heart:

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
...nothing that's very recent or relevant. Maybe someday I'll show off my stuff?

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Google and PlanetMinecraft, yo.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
"I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test."

It seems you're missing half of the application. Please re-apply with the full application. Thank you.

Sorry! I read somewhere to put the character info and written portion after getting whitelisted. Should I create a new thread or is a reply here alright?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Create a new white-list, the character portion is required. Don't worry about it.