Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PokéWatch Aftae - VoltWhite Nuzlocke

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
... Dammit.

Dammit all.

@Tybalt the legendary Serperior perished, to the most cheap and unavoidable strategies ever. Frekkin... Aggron with Sturdy and Metal Burst. Absolutely wrecked him.

Tybalt was special for sure. My first starter to last so long in a nuzlocke, he made his way all the way up to Victory Road. He had a special weapon in his ability, Contrary. The instant I noticed a Tail Whip buff his defense, I saw so far into the future, the potential he had. Even before that potential was reached, he still wrecked face. It was such a joy to have to do a double battle, and while the opponent thought it was being clever with double Intimidate, they just doomed themselves as Tybalt wrecked them with a Leaf Blade at double power. He carried this team hard. I used him for every gym except the Ice Gym and he always pulled through when I needed him.

He got Leaf Storm at level 74 and I was so so so happy at that moment. I immediately used him almost exclusively for the next ten battles as he swept them time and time again, spamming his favorite move.

Another thing that made him so amazing was that he had a 4x weakness to Ice type attacks (In VoltWhite, Serperior is Grass/Dragon). That in itself is a terrible thing but to Tybalt, it never mattered. He was strong nonetheless.

In Victory Road, I fought against a Veteran class trainer, and sure enough, Tybalt was in the lead. He swept through a Slaking, Sceptile, and two other Pokemon with Leaf Storm as he usually, and always does, but then that damn Aggron showed up. Leaf Storm, got Aggron to 1 HP because of his Sturdy, then he returned the damage with a Metal Burst for a one hit knockout.

Our knight has fallen. Rest in peace.

PokemonVoltWhiteFull_18_1261.png

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
... Dammit.

Dammit all.

@Tybalt the legendary Serperior perished, to the most cheap and unavoidable strategies ever. Frekkin... Aggron with Sturdy and Metal Burst. Absolutely wrecked him.

Tybalt was special for sure. My first starter to last so long in a nuzlocke, he made his way all the way up to Victory Road. He had a special weapon in his ability, Contrary. The instant I noticed a Tail Whip buff his defense, I saw so far into the future, the potential he had. Even before that potential was reached, he still wrecked face. It was such a joy to have to do a double battle, and while the opponent thought it was being clever with double Intimidate, they just doomed themselves as Tybalt wrecked them with a Leaf Blade at double power. He carried this team hard. I used him for every gym except the Ice Gym and he always pulled through when I needed him.

He got Leaf Storm at level 74 and I was so so so happy at that moment. I immediately used him almost exclusively for the next ten battles as he swept them time and time again, spamming his favorite move.

Another thing that made him so amazing was that he had a 4x weakness to Ice type attacks (In VoltWhite, Serperior is Grass/Dragon). That in itself is a terrible thing but to Tybalt, it never mattered. He was strong nonetheless.

In Victory Road, I fought against a Veteran class trainer, and sure enough, Tybalt was in the lead. He swept through a Slaking, Sceptile, and two other Pokemon with Leaf Storm as he usually, and always does, but then that damn Aggron showed up. Leaf Storm, got Aggron to 1 HP because of his Sturdy, then he returned the damage with a Metal Burst for a one hit knockout.

Our knight has fallen. Rest in peace.

View attachment 54250
I...I... Just ....*cri*

And died to cheap underhand moves..... I'm a strong believer foreshadowing and coincidences @blargtheawesome

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Finally, I have reached the Elite Four. This is my team.

PokemonVoltWhiteFull_07_20641.png PokemonVoltWhiteFull_10_20651.png PokemonVoltWhiteFull_13_20661.png PokemonVoltWhiteFull_18_20677.png PokemonVoltWhiteFull_59_20615.png PokemonVoltWhiteFull_16_20670.png

( Yes, I did nickname it Vorar 2 because I have a few genderless metal Pokemon and I thought it'd be funny if they were all vorar )

This team is the best of the best minus a Tybalt. Everyone here has proven to be exceptional except Morgan because Sunflora sucks. You'll never be as good as Tybalt.

I will be posting logs of my battles.

@Antilogy
@blargtheawesome
@Hogo-Sha Kitsune
@Baron
@Kyle1322
@keedycat

EDIT: I changed lucky egg to Heat Rock.

EDIT 2: I just realized Morgan's special attack stat breaks the 300 mark and I have soiled my pants.

Last edited:

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Elite Battle 1

Vs. Shauntal

Caffaria and Nwalme
vs
Drifblim and Golurk

Well, double battle caught me off guard. I have the advantage, and a Surf should do well. I should be paranoid of a fire type attack, but I feel that I would live one if I decide to keep Caffaria in. I use Payback and Surf.

Nwalme uses Surf. Does approx 48% to Drifblim, and about 75% to Golurk. Drifblim uses Hurricane on Nwalme and misses. Golurk uses Earthquake, and does about 30% to both of my Pokemon. Realized that damn Nwalme and his Razor Hang flinched Caffaria. Yay! Drifblim burns herself via Flame Orb, which means Special Attack boost...

I decide to use Ice Beam on the Drifblim and Payback on the Golurk.

Ice Beam knocks out the Drifblim, Golurk continues with the Earthquake bringing both Caffaria and Nwalme to mid-yellow. Payback KO's in return.

Mismagius and Froslass sent out.

One of them must carry some sort of Fire move, so paranoia convinces me to switch Caffaria out. Except that the entire rest of my team is weak to fire or Ghost. Well... I guess I'll rely on Vorar's special defense to take a hit. I'll heal Nwalme as I switch Caffaria to Vorar.

Froslass used Blizzard to hit both of my Pokemon. Vorar takes little damage, but Nwalme takes a good 40%... not enough I feel to warrant healing but Vorar just dodged a burn from Will-o-wisp.

Vorar uses Gyro Ball on Froslass, Nwalme uses Dragon Pulse on Froslass as well.

Froslass goes first with a Shadow Ball on Nwalme. It does a good amount of damage, bringing Nwalme to about 100 health. Mismagius goes next with a Will-o-Wisp, hitting Nwalme, which is good for me.

Frosless nearly gets OHKO'ed with Dragon Pulse, being easily finished with Gyro Ball.

Chandelure is sent out. This thing is gonna kill me considering literally everything I have except Nwalme is weak to it...

Gotta send out Elfa to take the fire attack. Using a Full Restore on Nwalme.

Elfa took 150 health from the Fire Blast, and Nwalme got hit with a Shadow Ball, not nearly as hard. Elfa cannot take another hit so I use a Max Potion. I use Surf on Nwalme in the hopes of getting rid of the Chandelure.

Mismagius' Shadow Ball OHKOs Nwalme with a critical hit. Chandelure's Shadow Ball also really hurts Elfa.

My only option is to send in Murdoc, my fastest Pokemon, to take out Chandelure before anyone else faints. I'll heal Elfa again and use Strength on the Chandelure from Murdoc.

Thank god, the Strength OHKO's Chandelure. Mismagius' Shadow Ball continues to hurt Elfa a lot for over 150 health. Jellicent is sent out.

I switch Elfa for Vorar again, and use Horn Leech from Murdoc on the Jellicent.

Horn Leech OHKO's and Shadow Ball does little to Vorar. A Gyro Ball + Strength should finish off Mismagius. Mismagius sneaks in a Shadow Ball on Murdoc, but it doesn't do enough to matter.

We won this match at the cost of Nwalme, which really really sucks. Already down 1 Pokemon...

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Elite Battle 2

Vs Marshal

Elfa and Vorar 2
vs
Throh and Sawk

I prepared for the double battle this time. Psychic from Elfa just seems obvious, while I'm going to attempt setting up Curse for Vorar. Going to target the Sawk with Psychic.

Sawk's Stone Edge hurts Elfa for a good 35% or so. Psychic brings Sawk down to Sturdy, and activates his Salac Berry. Throh's Superpower barely dents Vorar before he even sets up his Curse.

Throh's Flame Orb must mean he has Guts. Gonna Psychic Throh this time.

Sawk's turn is used to heal Sawk back to full. Psychic just barely misses on the OHKO on Throh. Throh's Superpower does even less this time to Vorar now that his Attack is halved and Vorar's defense rose. Curse goes off without a hitch. Throh's burn knocks it out.

Mienshao is sent out.

Mienshao probably has a move to hit Elfa hard, I am going to guess U-turn. I'm switching out Elfa for Murdoc. Vorar's gonna start wrecking face with Gyro Ball.

Sawk for some reason uses Close Combat on Murdoc. Stone Edge from Mienshao is scary but it misses Murdoc. Gyro Ball OHKO's Mienshao.

Conkeldurr is sent out.

I switch out Murdoc for Caffaria to hopefully take some Stone Edges, and hopefully they don't use Close Combat on her. Vorar is gonna attempt to Gyro Ball Conkeldurr to death.

I regretted that decision as I saw Sawk use Close Combat... but then it hit Vorar for so little damage and I was relieved. Caffaria took a Stone Edge, as I predicted, and Conkeldurr survives the Gyro Ball with about 25% health.

I switch Caffaria back to Murdoc to take Close Combat(s) as Vorar hopefully finishes off Conkeldurr.

A Mach Punch from Conkeldurr is surprising but it does very little to Vorar. Murdoc takes a Close Combat from Sawk pretty well. Gyro Ball does indeed finish off Conkeldurr.

Poliwrath is sent out.

I decide to have Murdoc stay in and use Horn Leech on Poliwrath, hopefully taking it out and healing damage from the incoming Stone Edge. I have Vorar heal from the repeated damage he's been taking.

Sawk's Stone Edge actually misses entirely, and Poliwrath is OHKO'ed before he can move. Now both on my side are fully healed. Breloom is sent out, the final two Pokemon.

I leave Murdoc in to use Megahorn on Breloom. I use an Earthquake from Vorar to threaten Sawk.

Stone Edge hurts Murdoc for about 100 damage. Megahorn hits, but Breloom survives with a Focus Sash. It uses Spore to put Murdoc to sleep. Earthquake from Vorar hurts Murdoc for about 40 HP, finishes Breloom, and knocks Sawk back down to Sturdy.

I leave Murdoc in and heal him with a Hyper Potion while I let Vorar's Payback finish the job.

Stone Edge from Sawk gets a critical hit on Murdoc, but it fails to KO, and Payback wins the match.

One more down, two to go.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I'll battle the other two Elite tomorrow.

oh could you make a pokemon named Rihya?~
Probably not because I've named Pokemon for you before. At this point I have little left to catch.

Though, incase I do decide to, what it Rihya's gender and what type would you prefer?

Raith

Lord of Altera
Rihya is female, and the type she would be? well, I would suggest something that can hit hard, and be evasive. I don't know the types well enough
I'll battle the other two Elite tomorrow.

Probably not because I've named Pokemon for you before. At this point I have little left to catch.

Though, incase I do decide to, what it Rihya's gender and what type would you prefer?

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Elite Battle 3

Vs Grimsley

Murdoc and Vorar 2
vs
Sharpedo and Liepard

The Sharpedo must have Speed Boost and the Liepard no doubt has Prankster, so either is a good threat... though Liepard will be more annoying in the long run. I'll use Megahorn on Liepard and start Cursing with Vorar.

Liepard uses Charm, harshly lowering Murdoc's Attack, but Megahorn KO's nonetheless. Sharpedo's Crunch dents Vorar for about 50 damage, not much. Vorar's Curse goes off. Speed Boost activates on Sharpedo. Honchkrow is sent out.

Murdoc is not gonna stay in, send out Caffaria to tank. Vorar can probably Curse one more time before we spam Gyro Ball.

Now that I think about it, Heat Wave from Honchkrow is a possibility. I'll instead switch to Elfa to hopefully tank something.

Sharpedo's Hydro Pump misses. Heat Wave did indeed happen, and hurt Vorar a lot. I have some X Sp Def, but that won't help with them being physical attackers... I'll take my chances and switch to Caffaria. Vorar really needs to Gyro Ball but also needs to heal...

If I switch to Caffaria, then Honchkrow will have to Heat Wave again, and I can't take that risk as Vorar wouldn't be able to attack. I'll have to keep Elfa in and hope for Honchkrow to use Dark Pulse or Sucker Punch. I use Elfa's turn to use a Max Potion on Vorar while he Gyro Ball's the Honchkrow.

Sharpedo uses Hydro Pump on Vorar, doing a moderate 33% damage. Heat Wave from Honchkrow doesn't KO either Elfa nor Vorar but gets a critical hit on Elfa. Gyro Ball KO's Honchkrow.

Houndoom comes in. Once again the scariest Pokemon is the highest level and can KO someone easily. It has intimidate which does not help Vorar's case.

However, an Earthquake from Vorar will probably OHKO anyways, and is probable... but I have to leave Elfa in to heal Vorar, /and/ take a hit from Sharpedo and Vorar's Earthquake. I can't take that, but Elfa is the only Pokemon on my team not weak to fire.

Elfa's Aura Sphere is my only chance. I have to make a sacrifice to heal Elfa while she KO's Houndoom. Vorar has to stay in and heal Elfa.

Sharpedo's Crunch hits Elfa really, really hard, leaving her at 80 health, Fire Blast KO's Vorar. Aura Sphere fails to KO Houndoom.

I bring in Murdoc to quickly KO Houndoom and hope he outspeeds. I use Elfa's turn to heal herself.

Grimsley uses a Full Restore to heal Houndoom. My Hyper Potion fully heals Elfa, who then faints because I forgot her Defense was debuffed. Strength fails to KO Houndoom, who survives thanks to Focus Sash. I send in Morgan.

I use Giga Drain from Morgan on Sharpedo, and Murdoc's Earthquake.

Sharpedo uses Hydro Pump to hit Murdoc really hard, and Earthquake hurts everyone badly except Morgan. Sharpedo is finally knocked out. Bisharp and Absol are sent out, final two.

I use Earthquake again to attempt to KO Bisharp. I use Morgan's turn to heal Murdoc.

Sucker Punch from Bisharp hits Murdoc decently, but Megahorn from Absol really hurts Morgan, but doesn't KO. Earthquake from Murdoc hurts everyone hard except Morgan but fails to grab a KO.

One more Earthquake should finish the game, I heal Morgan to make sure.

Murdoc's Earthquake goes first, grabbing the double KO and finishing the match.

Outlook is not good at all, down to my final three.

Last edited: