Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ahko’s Whitelist Application [ Approved - Mara ]

Ahko

Villager
Pronouns
She/Her
1. What is your Minecraft username?

Ahko

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?

America, EST.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

An extreme misuse of ones physical and mental capabilities within roleplay. Powergaming results in both parties being unable to properly enjoy current rp because one or more of such giving their character unrealistic capabilities and/or attributes. As for metagaming, it is practically breaking the fourth wall by giving your character information they would not have simply because you as a player know such information.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

No.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?

As can be seen, I go by Ahko! Im a generally friendly person and I like to keep things as light-hearted as possible. I am an artist both traditionally and digitally and not unfamiliar with doing commissions for folks as it’s rather enjoyable. As for games, i’m rather limited due to only being able to run on a laptop, but I take what I can get. Though I may not be the brightest at times, I enjoy every interaction with people I’m able to get my grubby hands on- despite myself possibly needing a bit of clarification now and then. I am also a very big fan of reptiles and all creatures covered by scales!

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

I was not referred, but I am migrating from the no longer existent community of FRP. Following my community to an even bigger one as i treasure their company and am excited to try and join a larger one alongside them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

About Your Character!

Character Name:

Mogrun Ashgardk.

Character Age:

Character Race:

Halfspawn.

Appearance:

A male of decent yet more lithe build, standing confidently at 6’2. Two prominent teeth lifted from his jaw, jagged in their rough condition and defining his boxy jawline. His hair was done in messy locs with golden objects woven in at certain areas. Eyes of brown coffee hues held light, amber flecks around the iris. His voice rung out airy and hoarse. Clothes of low effort leather hung from his shoulders, what looked to be animal teeth strung around his neck. Though his outfit held no real thought put into it, in later years there would be more trinkets along his form along with furs. A boy of bland appearance when looked at for his ethnicity, perhaps a bit softer than he should be.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

The sounds of slicing cut through the air, a male of reddish hue grunting with strain. Within this mans palm was a rather small knife, the blade gliding against the leather of an unfinished book covering. Annoyance twanged the halfspawn as he rested the tool down on his workbench. All this time, he had been standing- concentration deep in his physique. Now, however, he took seat and rested his head within his hands tiredly. Blank pages pulled together at the side by string laid haphazardly on the benches surface, untouched for the moment. Mogrun exhaled, peeling his head back after a few moments. He extended his right hand, twisting it at the wrist in a pitiful attempt to increase bloodflow to his tired muscles. "Have we any water?" Asked the male outwardly, his head tilting toward the hall. Unexpected to him, there came no response. Brows pressed together as he waited for a few more seconds before lifting from his chair, thumping his way around the house in search of someone. "Hello?" He called, before a pause overcame him. Once more, the loud thumps of his feet sounded about along the floors as he made his way to a doorway. "Evelyn?" Mogrun made his way out the door and onto a porch-like area, slipping down some steps as he looked left and right. It did not take long for him to find said woman, who looked to be laying on the ground with no care in the world. A soft smile formed upon the halfspawns visage as he spoke again. "There you are. Having fun lazing about?" He quipped to the other, making his way over before setting himself down upon the dewy surface of the grass. "You think having a rest is fun?" Chimed back the girl with a chuckle, winding her hands behind the back of her head. "I suppose.. In the right scene?" Mogrun tried, though sounding a bit stumped with her reply. His arms extended back, propping his spine in the uncomfortable setting. "Are you not enjoying yourself, then?" Evelyn laughed at his words, looking to the male for a little while before a giddy look overcame her features. "I have enough enjoyment in myself for many lifetimes." The halfspawn sighed at the others response, allowing his body to slide downward and lay beside her on the grass. "Is there a possibility you could share that enjoyment and put it into my stories?"

Last edited:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
As I read through the Character portion of this application I read that the race is Half-spawn, but when I read your written test you state that the character is an elf? Are you planning to make him a Half-spawn or an Elf?

Other than this issue I think the application looks fine.

Ahko

Villager
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah no, I just decided to use a past personal character for the written story is all! I thought he suited the novella feeling I was trying to go for.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
Ah no, I just decided to use a past personal character for the written story is all! I thought he suited the novella feeling I was trying to go for.
Understood, I am going to ask you to write a story about the character you created above so we know that you understand the lore of our server.

Ahko

Villager
Pronouns
She/Her
I've edited the form and added a story about the halfspawn in question! Apologies if the first one was confusing or caused any issues by using a different character.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.