Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Akari The Fool

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Day: I don't even care anymore.

Days go by, like nothing, like time has no meaning, like we're all just bits of dust being thrown about in a violent wind...
Luna continues to worry me, day after day, as she seems more worried then ever over something, though she won't tell me what it is. As well as nearly getting me in trouble with Rosa! Staring at the rose constantly is going to get us both buried in a coffin of leaves and vines! I dread to know what happens should Rosa learn the truth about the rose...
And Rosa... Of Rosa I know not what I should say... that she is beautiful? That she is the kindest person I've ever met? That she is to me, as the sun and rain are to the plants? But none of these come close. None of these things scratch the surface about how I feel about her. The single word, the shining light in the dark, the only thing that comes close to how I feel is love. Love so vast that the universe could not hold it. Love so true that it defines truth. The love I feel could make the gods become angry with jealousy. And all of that love, is for her, for Rosa.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Ooh, seems like you've got some secrets Rosa's got to know >:}

But really, great job again!

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them

Nah, just kidding. That's not my secret weapon.
Though I do have a secret weapon... *evil/crazy laugh*

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
I have to say... I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER!!! be a brony... But that picture defies the laws of awesome. >_>

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Married... To be married... I'm to be married! I can hardly recall the last couple days, a blur, all of it, especially when compared to today. It's not been long since I've arrived in Altera... I've come from being stabbed through my heart by an angry king in Elisania, to proposing... I swear my heart stopped, and time froze when she said yes, those simple words she said, a beautiful music surpassing all other things in the world by leagues, and on top of that mountain, all things collided in the perfect explosion of happiness, the sunrise, the view, the sea down below, Rosa, standing before me, her smile brighter then all the stars in the heavens, the warmth as I held her in my arms... It was like nothing I even knew possible, nothing I ever dreamed would happen to me... But it did!!! For now, I leave this... I simply can't contain my happiness enough to focus on writing!

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
I told nobody, not even Rosa.
I left only a note.
I left on a boat in the middle of the night.
I departed for my homeland. I was bound, for Elisania.

As I arrived at the port, sick from the constant rocking of the waves on the long journey, soon to end, that I had undergone over the last 3 months, I had a strong feeling of nestalgia... To be home again, after so many things had happened, after meeting so many new friends, after all the blessings I'd been sent, after the hardships I'd endured over the decision of returning here... I was home, here in Elisania, here in the land of destruction and death that even now I called my home...

As I departed the boat, I covered my head in a shroud, my body in cloak, to conceal my identity. After all, who would not know the fool Akari here in Elisania? Who would not hath heard of how he was run through, and left to die, then shipped away to a far off land... So I was cautious, I had only a few places to go, and only a week before the ship would again depart for Altera... Before all... I was to visit her majesties tomb...

I arrived at the royal crypt at sundown, the shadows cast by the sun looked as if the ghosts of the dead were rising from the ground to greet me... or pull me to my eternal silence...
As I grew closer to the great iron doors that marked the entrance to the underground maze that was the royal crypt, everything seemed normal, everything was normal, like nothing had ever happened, dust had already fallen to cover the foot steps I can only imagine were here after carrying the queen's body into the crypt. And so I came upon the doors, I gently lay my hand upon them, great feelings of dread overcoming me for only moments before I gathered my thoughts and pushed through the doors, into the darkness that wait below.
The Royal Crypt, it was not as eligant as one my assume, infact, it was quite the opposite. Dark, damp, each step I took soaking my boots further as I proceeded deeper into the depths of this place.
It was quite the walk before I came upon the stone archway that marked the entrance to this generations royal family. Not the least bit more fancy then the rest of the tomb, it was rather pointless to have such an extravagent arch to mark such a dull place...
And So I entered, into the room, to the platform that held the coffin. Her coffin. Merinia, after months of not having set foot in my homeland, now lay before me, concealed from my view, by a wooden box of all things.
I drew my knife, and made a clean cut, down the palm of my hand, then holding it above my head and allowing the blood to drip on to my forehead and then run in a perfectly straight line down my face, and neck. I let it continue as it reached my shirt, as it was considered disrespectful to wipe it away during such a ceremony. I then lay my hand on the center of the coffin, letting my own blood soak through the wood, to Merinia's own, lifeless body. As I went through each step of the ceremony, giving her peace in death, wishing her fair travels, and giving her the blood of a dear friend as payment for anything she might need in the after life, I had but one thought on my mind... I could not wait to be back to Altera, to my Rosa, to Witches Brew, where I would again find peace, peace so hard to find in this desolate wasteland that is Elisania.
And so I left, left the crypt, left Merinia, having paid her my final respects in the oldest of ways. I departed once again, for my last two destinations. I will not tell the rest... I will not speak of my other destinations. Too sad, is the history behind such places for the common ear. And so I leave it here, until my return to Altera.

(This is to cover my recent absence and explain it away even though it was just computer problems :D Made for a great RP oppurtunity!! Second part to follow soon!!)

TheDarkFool

Lord of Altera
Three more months...
Three more months at sea...
Finally... I see home...

The trip, it was long, the waves they were rough, but as I return to Altera, to my new home, I know that this time it is for certain.
Never again shall I depart for the distant land of Elisania.
Never again shall I hide my intentions from my friends, and the one I love.
Never again shall I leave them here for my own reasons.
From this moment forward, my life in Altera is certain, it is my home. I shall live here, I shall die here. And when I am gone, my bones, and eventually ashes, will rest here.
But, first of all things to do, now that I am back home, is to see Rosa, to hopefully explain my reasons for leaving, and hope that she can forgive me for it. And hopefully, I will soon be officially wed to her.
Hopefully... I will spend the rest of my days with her, with the one I love... With Rosa.

(Just a quick, rather pointless, follow up to the previous entry!! Don't mind it!! "Have A Great RP!" -Itsemiel )