Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran ball,party, gathering, formal dance...whatever you call it

Formal Dance RP?

• nah

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • yeah

Votes: 76 79.2%
  • meh.......................

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters

angela302

Lord of Altera
You could hold it in the silver palace if you want. It has chandeliers and all that. I can allow you to customize the dining hall and modify some things.
Oooooooh really? so this isn't impossible at all I'll pm you if this is going to happen! Thank you so much for the offer!

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
I know I said I would be a waiter but can I? If not I don't really have a problem with it, I would just like to participate because I don't go to rp events all that often...

angela302

Lord of Altera
I know I said I would be a waiter but can I? If not I don't really have a problem with it, I would just like to participate because I don't go to rp events all that often...
I'm glad that you've offered! I was worried if anyone would want to be a waiter. I'm thinking the ushers and waiters to be paid but we're still figuring the numbers out so I can't tell you the exact amount right now but few thousands of rad

matyio

The original mute
I'm going tomoffermonce, I won't argue about the values of my offer I'll simply offer, do you want me to help you by being an rp musician?

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I'm glad that you've offered! I was worried if anyone would want to be a waiter. I'm thinking the ushers and waiters to be paid but we're still figuring the numbers out so I can't tell you the exact amount right now but few thousands of rad
I can work as an usher, but I hope this will be good!

Matto225

The White Mage
Hi, I really like this idea! I'd love to help out if there's anything I could do, but if not i'd still love to come as a guest!

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
After some editing I finished making my skin for the event. A dark/shadow elf wearing a black and white suit and wearing glasses to not be recognized. After all everyone going should look like they are going to a formal dance/gathering of royals whether they are the waiter or a musician.

angela302

Lord of Altera
***UPDATE***

Summer Masquerade

hosted by: angella302
co-hosts: bluebird157, bewpy

Time/Date:TBA (it'll take place someday during the weekend)

Info: This is a formal dance where EVERYONE is invited. Since it is formal, I ask every participants to wear their best tux and dresses (this doesn't mean what you wear should be boring!). It's a masquerade, so you need to wear a mask of anykind you wish to wear (but make sure that it's appropriate for HW theme). There will be some events planned out as an entertainment, refreshments and snacks will be provided, and some dance and music. This is the best chance to get to know everyone in Altera, pick up some rumors, make new friends/allies/enemies, and last but not least, you could meet your sweetheart. Partners are not required so don't hesitate to come!

warning: we all know that we can know who we are by looking at our floating names but like in RP, we would not know who the others are until they tell us. So don't go around calling names. Pretend that you don't see the player name! Don't ruin the fun!!
Tips: to successfuly trick people, wear clothes/masks that doesn't give away hints of your rp character!

<Program>
reception
greetings
dance- music, cocktails, food, etc
auction- we will be 'selling' ladies and gents for entertainment for a one-day date! The money will be donated and will NOT be used personally
the Best Lady & Gentlemen- a contest for best outfit and mask. Since we won't know everyone's names, we'll first push the contestants on to the stage then number them for voting.
(the winners will receive some prizes)
performances -dances, musics, songs sang by singers, magic tricks...etc
ending/farewell/thank you
after party -this the dirty party that many of you might like! drinking, dirty dancing...and you know what I mean ;)

we need help! we need some workers and performers!
5 waiter/waitress [2/5] -Jonsak, zethcron
2 usher [1/2] -epikplayer
-all the ushers and waiters will be paid 1k and they would need to wear something black and white with a simple golden mask.
2 musician [1/2] -matyio
3 performers of any kind [0/3] (wizards for maigc spell show offs, dancers, 2 musicians will be also perform if they wish)
about 10 guards -everyone who can fight can be a guard but, they will be considered as a guest and serve in similar fashion to man-at-arms

We also would love some donation if you guys are willing to help. I will NOT take and rads, but receive some materials that we need. I'll list some below. Please before you donate, pm me first!
-ice blocks, white/light blue/blue wools, potions, irons, and other raw materials

Note: We are still in progress of fattening this rp event so things will change. When we finalize the event, I'll get some mod/admin to erase this thread and creat the new neat, clean, pretty thread.

If you want to participate in this event please leave a thread using this outline:

Name: rp name (in game name)
Time: write down the time you wish this rp would take place (this serves as a survey which I do not guarantee that the ball will happen at the given time)
Job: guard, musician, waiter/waitress, usher, performer (if you want to participate as a guest write none)

***people who've already threaded to participate, please re thread using the above outline (even those who are mentioned above!!!) Thank you!

ZETHCRON

Lord of Altera
RP name: Zethcron Jyushin

Time: preferably on the weekned but late at night on weekdays works too.

Job: Waiter and guard, I think it's a neat idea to have armed waiters and ushers at the ready.

You know it's pretty contradicting that the picture looks like a big mask-less ball on winter when you call it a Summer Masquerade.

Did... did you misspell your own name on the first line?
angela302 said:
"hosted by: angella302"
:D.