Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran ball,party, gathering, formal dance...whatever you call it

Formal Dance RP?

• nah

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • yeah

Votes: 76 79.2%
  • meh.......................

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • I don't care

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
RP name: Zethcron Jyushin

Time: preferably on the weekned but late at night on weekdays works too.

Job: Waiter and guard, I think it's a neat idea to have armed waiters and ushers at the ready.

You know it's pretty contradicting that the picture looks like a big mask-less ball on winter when you call it a Summer Masquerade.

Did... did you misspell your own name on the first line? :D.

Her Ign has two ll's so shhh :p

angela302

Lord of Altera
RP name: Zethcron Jyushin

Time: preferably on the weekned but late at night on weekdays works too.

Job: Waiter and guard, I think it's a neat idea to have armed waiters and ushers at the ready.

You know it's pretty contradicting that the picture looks like a big mask-less ball on winter when you call it a Summer Masquerade.

Did... did you misspell your own name on the first line? :D.

I actually misspelled my user name when I was creating the account lol my in game name is angella302 ;)

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Name: xRoXx/Duergur as Waiter and jonni25/Jon Isak as Magician if you really really need one.
Time: Whenever
Job: Waiter and i can serve as a magician aswell (2 accounts ftw!)

Xyena

I think I might like it here
Hey, if I can persuade my boyfriend to apply for to Hollow world, do you think he could actually do a musical performance on teamspeak? I've been trying to get him to post for days now. He plays the guitar and sings.
(Heres his soundcloud -> http://soundcloud.com/daniel-garden)

Name: Tikura Sparrowheart, known as Narooi Sparrow (Xyena)
Time: Im not fussy, but you should consider it being early enough for Europe, and late enough for the US. GMT-0 8/9PM?
Job: None/Guest

angela302

Lord of Altera
Hey, if I can persuade my boyfriend to apply for to Hollow world, do you think he could actually do a musical performance on teamspeak? I've been trying to get him to post for days now. He plays the guitar and sings.
(Heres his soundcloud -> http://soundcloud.com/daniel-garden)

Name: Tikura Sparrowheart, known as Narooi Sparrow (Xyena)
Time: Im not fussy, but you should consider it being early enough for Europe, and late enough for the US. GMT-0 8/9PM?
Job: None/Guest
Wow..really? really???? really???? YES !!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
wow...he's a great great singer which is definately an understatement!
it'll take a while for me to prepare so you will have time to presuade your bf! please do!!!

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Name: Epikus (epikplayer
Time: Anytime during the week, preferably later, I am not a morning person...
Job: usher

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
I would love to attend, and I can donate some materials, since it ties in with something I'm planning >:D
ANyways
Name: Taor Raorensen Hawklight (mariomluigifish)
Time: I'd rather it be in the weekend, and I'll see if I can make the time that used.
Job: I would just like to be a guest, but if need be, I shall take up a job.

matyio

The original mute
Name: Xenai (ign matyio)
Time: I'm free whenever
Job: musician, I play trumpet irl but my mike severely reduces quality so I can't play it for this.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Name: Ixian Icecloak
Time: Preferably on the weekend but Ican also do late on the weekdays.(not this week)
Job: Guest

OptimisticTincan

Lord of Altera
Name: Trisha Schultheis Saeradan a.k.a tin

Time: I live in New Zealand so it's kind of a fluke if I log into the right time since we are so out of sync down here in my my corner of the time zones. Unless ofcourse you hold the ball at 5:30 +12gmt on sunday.

Job: I'm an innkeeper so I have experiance as a bartender and I can get my husband Zachian to help out I'm sure, also a young fairy/fae girl sneezed on me and gave me slight magical powers so I could do wind manipulation acts as entertainment, but I wouldn't want anyone to know it's me. Oh and if you chalk me up as bartender don't rely on me because of my spazzy time zone. Think of me as an extra should I be online, and I don't want pay since I would enjoy the experiance and it would be little unfair if i just swooped in for the last 2 minutesand picked up a check. If I don't get work and I log in during the ball I'll definately be turning up as a guest.

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Name: Luna Lupi Cor (bettemus99) Maybe I'll come as her cover; Solani/Nightshade.
Time: Weekend would be preferd <.< I live in Denmark, which is Europe time 1+
Job: Guest.