Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran Emergency Meeting of Leaders (and whoever is informed and tags along)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Meaning.............It isnt totally revolved around us.....Someone had to make a call to rally Altera together.
*snort* Let's see, who all are you leaving out.

Each Magus, pretty much all of their apprentices, Rangers, Guardians, religious leaders, Alchemists, town leaders who aren't affilicated with a house-

Yeah. Great job unifying Altera.
Ill fix that

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
speaking of rallying altera together, i never did redo my event scheduling.

it would be useful if this event were to take place on a day when Archaeus is revived, as well.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Tybalt, just invite "Everybody" and then add a disclaimer saying that discussion will be moderated and people should not speak or unnecessarily emote out of hand, especially if it's interrupting discourse.

You do not need to make it a thing about houses because frankly the houses as a whole have somewhat fallen out of the all-consuming political power they once leveraged.

You're looking for anybody that has a stake in the fate of the world. Which should be everybody.

(...I've been /ever/ so waiting for somebody to make this thread that wasn't me [Valid reasons, I assure you.] and I'll be damned if I don't help you here.)

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Tybalt, just invite "Everybody" and then add a disclaimer saying that discussion will be moderated and people should not speak or unnecessarily emote out of hand, especially if it's interrupting discourse.

You do not need to make it a thing about houses because frankly the houses as a whole have somewhat fallen out of the all-consuming political power they once leveraged.

You're looking for anybody that has a stake in the fate of the world. Which should be everybody.

(...I've been /ever/ so waiting for somebody to make this thread that wasn't me [Valid reasons, I assure you.] and I'll be damned if I don't help you here.)
naelwyn, that bit about the houses, i couldn't agree more, i think after leminth went bye-bye and that GoC went so did the significant role of the Houses.

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
You know that time when I said I liked being informed of things that Marr apparently were running?
Yeah, that still applies.
This was actually planned a bit after Shoreless talked to a group of us at the gate to Port Silver so not everyone knew it was going to happen, and it is Co-Run by the Engems.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Yep, got my approval. Just don't want any Civilized Propaganda going on, so play nice, don't eat people otherwise the Barbarians'll get ya ;)

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Also at least Cherry Fronslin and I were at most of the actual Story events. :p
Other than that I assure you that we didn't just get a sanctum on the northern continent because its a convenient location :p
Didn't mean anything rude by it, just a comeback to the Southerner comment, didn't mean for it to come off rude.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
speaking of rallying altera together, i never did redo my event scheduling.

it would be useful if this event were to take place on a day when Archaeus is revived, as well.
Ive seen people that have not come back for two weeks now because of the Sisterhood ordeal.....Not much time left im fraid