Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran Folklore, Figures, & Songs

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
yeah feel free to stop by at Horror Island for some poetry inspiration haha

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
+ Undead defence outposts; Motte Adler with Anhald and the group at Eventine, Azerport, then the last bigger one at Torsomme after warhorns drew the horde
+ Stories of Kraken, Giant Crabs, horrific storms, and Gryphons - For those on the voyages to new lands
+ Seige/Battle of Breakwater
+ Shoreless
+ The flooding of the old lands ('flooding')
+ Heavens Reach and the strict checking for infection / Locking away the infected on Whiterock
+ Eyes of Silas and the mysterious DEATH OF EVERYONE (except a few)
+ 'The Dogs'
+ The Reclamation of Azerport ('bandits dyin' errywhere')
+ The Lost Expedition (Veilmere, lots of bodies and nasty jungle things)
+ That memory capsule in Thiil
+ Dwarven Coronation of King Erik

(Bonus: Ghost of Niah Kane in Queensport palace...... )
after a while i just went through some of the events this year, thats for more recent things : )
I experienced like, 6 of these. Thank you for making me feel relevant after reading about all those oldies~

EDIT: Urist is alledgedly the best blacksmith in Altera afaik. rjamesking

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
You guys should have a blacksmith-off.

Or someone should set it up. Settle the question.

Turn it in to one of these stories.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
You guys should have a blacksmith-off.

Or someone should set it up. Settle the question.

Turn it in to one of these stories.
Afaik tho (OOC) Urist, Roy, Thordil and Akasha have all reached the pinnacle of blackmsithing skill achievable on the server. The only thing left to differentiate them now is time spent OOC on the craft which makes any competition predetermined. Also Lannis dwarf I think is technically better than them all but I think Lannis said he's never playing him again which results in him being void.

That said it would be a fun event IC to see especially if they did some fun stuff to make it interesting.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Afaik tho (OOC) Urist, Roy, Thordil and Akasha have all reached the pinnacle of blackmsithibf skill achievable on the server. The only thing left to differentiate them now is time spent OOC on the craft which makes any competition predetermined. Also Lannis dwarf I think is technically better than them all but I think Lannis said he's never playing him again which results in him being void.

That said it would be a fun event IC to see especially if they did some fun stuff to make it interesting.
We douse ourselves in alcohol, ignite ourselves and the one that stops crafting first is the loser.

Last edited: