Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alteran Rumors, Gossip, & Hearsay

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
[ ! ]

Rumours spread of a mysterious fog spreading in the Eastearn Ocean. Encompassing already an alarmingly large area. Giving all other sailors trouble
except those who pay Visage piety. The seas under hostile to outsiders.

It is steadily approaching numerous settlements. Notably Drakenport, Riseport and Linlea.

While others say masked figures have been seen constructing under the sea. The marine life under
assisting this effort.

Great temples, shrines and even apartments being erected within the depths where the devout may stay for day and night.

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1600815881421.png

A weariness grows over the state of Trade routes near the eastern waters.
Talks of Lighthouse/s being built around Linlea whisper through the coming fogs, to guide the lost souls of the seas.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
("I'm trying to run a region on my own while managing multiple campaigns, don't give me that sass :mad: ")

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
+ Late at night by the SL Docks, where moonlight fails to light, a lonesome Sailor was attacked. Two bite marks scar them as they say a figure made of Shadow fed on their blood. +

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
[!]

Whilst a scream was heard on the docks of the Landing, attention shifted to the tavern instead as a group of bandits sought to rob the people within. It became instead a slaughter, with somewhere between six and ten bodies being carted away by the end of the night... Jack seems unnerved, and there still remains a faint smell of iron despite the attempted cleaning. Several new barstools have been brought in just for the bloodstains.

(this is IceandFire's fault)

Catanomical

Lord of Altera
Catanomical
Catanomical
Evil
{!}
People of Candlewood have been seeing a diseased-looking Greyling with goggles, and ratty cloak snoop about. Wandering and looking about in the daylight.

{!}
As night fell, the Greyling seemed to be gone. A simple passing through or investigation?

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
[ ! ]

Flashes of red and black light were glimpsed from the upper windows of the estate outside of Eldpoint one night, not entirely concealed by the new dark curtains...

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Those that visit the Tilted Whale and Anchor Taproom in Keg's Hearth will notice that every single one of the various shrubs, flowers and flora growing infront of the taproom have had their leaves altered to resemble the owner, their veins all resembling Ruvan.

TagTeamChampion

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
[ ! ]
Rumours spread of a beastly man feeding on the citizens of Storm's Landing. More recent hunting has occurred in the tavern.​

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
[ ! ]
Bypassers would talk of a man jumping through a window at the tavern, being pursued by /something/.

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
[!]

Two men in plate are arrested and dragged away from the Harbour Quarter in Eldpoint after a failed assassination attempt.​

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
{!}
South, in the loose trees in the field directly below eldpoint, a pair of elves, one a purple robed mage, the other wearing colors of pink- were spotted. Signs of an icy blue light and rumor of drinking go on there. What really transpired is a bit of a mystery, though they were spotted there multiple times.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
{!}

In the midsts of a purple rain in the landing A purple robed figure would Assault one of the demonically possessed Patrons with ice and silver before running away on the docks laughing from stress​

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
[!]
Posters are left in rather standard pensmenship in the Stormslanding undertavern, slums, undermarket and eldpoint harbour district
Demons that have manifisted and possessed our good peoples of the contiennt are being heralded and empowered by the same Corruption that the Ashen Truth once wielded with Mortan. Those faithful of our pantheon beware this heresy, it is far more evil than anything Lady Arcane wields. Other fellow blessed, exorsize those possessed with ritual and prayer dedicated to your god to purify the fiends.​

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Between Candlewood and Eldpoint, a new airship has been flying back and forth. Floral patterns decorate it's wood and sails.

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
[!]

Scaffolding goes up in the Eldpoint Cathedral and outside of its front facade, construction underway for
coronation proceedings and celebrations to come ...​

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
[!]
Posters are left in rather standard pensmenship in the Stormslanding undertavern, slums, undermarket and eldpoint harbour district
Demons that have manifisted and possessed our good peoples of the contiennt are being heralded and empowered by the same Corruption that the Ashen Truth once wielded with Mortan. Those faithful of our pantheon beware this heresy, it is far more evil than anything Lady Arcane wields. Other fellow blessed, exorsize those possessed with ritual and prayer dedicated to your god to purify the fiends.​
[ ! ]

Many would see street urchins removing these posters, eventually ridding the towns of them.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
{!}
Rumor would spread of Frost Menguar turning herself in for a crime related to assault in the landing.
(If anyone wants to defend her, Feel free to PM me)
(Visiting her in prison is also possible)​

Last edited:

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
On the eve of the arrest of one Frost Menguar conflict brewed in the tavern in late evening, By Moon rise it is said that the a woman with greenery in her hair left town astride a Stag heading southwest. She bears no baggage for an overlong trip aside from the usual camping gear, some baubles, and a Fire Iron Shovel.

Those in the fields south of Candlesood may have sighted a lady in grey robes with blond hair riding a stag going west southwest towards Linistel.

Valtae lotus.png

Attachments

Last edited: