Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AmusingDionysos' application [ Approved - Mara ]

Minecraft Username: AmusingDionysos

Country & Timezone: Latvia, GMT+3 or EST.

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming refers to the player using out-of-character knowledge or information that is not available for character or within the game/roleplay world to gain advantages. This is considered cheating and unfair since it breaks the immersive experience. Powergaming is when a person wants to maximize their characters skills or power without wanting to grind or train, and not allowing their character to die, even when a mountain is thrown on top of them. This is often at the expense of other people, and once again destroying the immersive experience.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Well howdy, you can call me Dion, or whatever you like. I enjoy any kind of games, one of my favourites are cards. I like drawing and history, and I'm studying to become a historian. If that doesn't work out, I will just become a museum technician or maybe a journalist. I also enjoy mythology. Some of my favourites are Aztec, Greek and Egyptian. I have been looking for new friends, and based off the reviews I've seen on Planet Minecraft, I think this will be a good place where I can roleplay and chat with others.

Referral: None

{Character Section}
Character Name: Heobrerus Metax

Race: Human, Anhalder

Appearance: Heobrerus, an ordinary human man, possesses a unique appearance that sets him apart. He is 6'2 and he has has dark hair, but a unkempt beard, which he has allowed to flourish without restraint. His skin is a strange blend of tan and grey, making him look a bit dead. He has greyish blue eyes that fit perfectly with his dead-like complexion. In his attire, Heobrerus embraces a barbaric charm. He wears white rags, however, his liking for the natural world and food is what truly shapes his style. As a testament to his deep liking for grapes and wine , he intertwines grape vines into his clothing and onto his limbs, ensuring that the essence of his favourite food and drinks are always present.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): From the moment Heobrerus was a wide-eyed child, it was evident that he possessed an extraordinary and vivid imagination. His mind was filled with countless ideas and unconventional thoughts, constantly challenging the established norms of his village. He became known for his spirited arguments with elders about the laws and religious practices, often leaving those around him perplexed and suspicious. Yet, the disapproval of others did not sway him. He reveled in the vibrant tapestry of his own mind, finding happiness in expressing his creativity through drawings and writings, regardless of the scolding he received from the village authorities. One early morning, Heobrerus sought refuge in the quiet embrace of a nearby temple. Sitting cross-legged on the cold stone floor, he immersed himself in the sanctuary of his little notebook, his pencil dancing across the pages. Unbeknownst to him, a stern elder had silently crept up behind him, his presence announced only by an explosive burst of indignation. "Boy! What heresy do you dare to immortalize in your drawings?" the elder bellowed, his voice echoing through the hallowed halls. "Do you not care for the honor of your lineage? Are you so intent on leading your future children astray?" With fury in their eyes, the elder forcefully snatched the notebook from Heobrerus' hands, tearing out the pages adorned with the supposed sacrilege. "Your father has paid a hefty sum to rectify your behavior, and I shall not disappoint him. Prepare yourself for discipline," the elder warned, a cruel glint in their eyes. Days turned into weeks, and Heobrerus found himself imprisoned within the confines of relentless lectures and rigid rules. Each day, his spirit diminished a little more under the weight of their disapproval. Until one fateful moment, he could bear it no longer. The flame of rebellion ignited within him, fueled by a desire to live authentically, embracing the unorthodox nature of his mind. In the dead of night, Heobrerus quietly gathered his belongings, feeling the weight of uncertainty and anticipation in the pit of his stomach. He bid farewell to the stifling existence that had suffocated his spirit for far too long and slipped away into the welcoming embrace of the surrounding forest. Thus began his grand adventure, a solitary travel through uncharted territories. He wandered through lush landscapes, resting under the shade of ancient trees, and drawing sustenance from the bountiful fruits of the earth. Occasionally, when fortune smiled upon him, he would kindle a carefully crafted campfire and indulge in the pleasures of cooked food. His existence became intertwined with the natural rhythms of the world, unburdened by the oppressive constraints of society. As he traveled, Heobrerus encountered diverse communities, engaging in passionate debates and exchanging ideas with open-minded individuals who appreciated the unconventional depths of his perspective. Among them, he discovered kindred spirits who embraced the beauty of his imagination, valuing his insights and creative expressions. In these moments, Heobrerus found a sense of belonging he had never experienced before—a tribe of free-thinkers who celebrated the very essence of his being. Throughout his odyssey, it became evident that Heobrerus did not harbor any anger towards religion or tradition. His quest was not to dismantle established belief systems but rather to provoke thoughtful reflection and inspire conversations that challenged the status quo. He reveled in the art of observation, examining the intricacies of existence and illuminating alternative perspectives that lay hidden beneath the surface.

Attachments

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.