Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

An appeal for forgiveness. [Resolved - Unbanned]

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
I am creating this appeal to ask for the forgiveness of everyone on the server. My behavior and attitude has been absolutely abhorrent, and I am truly sorry for everyone I may have negatively affected with that behavior. I ask for the forgiveness of the staff after I have done so much, and even failed to uphold my own promises after I was given a second chance. I am so, so very sorry for everything i’ve done, which I list here now.

@Gregor I went to your town and RP’d with your characters in such a manner that was unacceptable, including forcing your characters to act against mine several times in your otherwise peaceful and undramatic region. At the time I had not seen myself as an offender, and when you came in RP to remove my character, I /ignored you out of anger because I was upset, and ignored your Role-Play actions. I want to apologize to you for this, and I know that you’ve left the server, i still want you to know how upset at myself I am after these actions and behavior that you helped me to see. Thank you for showing me what i’ve done wrong even after I should have gotten the message.

To @Valonyx , and the rest of Lavoyard. I believe the hatred and attitude I displayed to you and your noble family in both OOC and RP has been particularly uncalled for and disrupting of the harmony of Hollowworld’s forums and the server. I wish to apologize to you for the choices I have made in communicating with you. I am sorry that i've been such a fool.

@Somnastra , I want to apologize to you for a multitude of things. First I want to apologize for misleading you when we last spoke on the server. I tried to tell you I had ignored gregor because I was tired of the OOC argument, and that was not the full truth, I lied. I saw Gregor post a IC action after we had spoken OOCly, and in my frustration, and childishness, I /ignored him to avoid RPing with him, and later tried to tell you that I didn’t see any IC post. I lied, I am sorry that I lied, and I don’t even see a logical reason as to why I lied then. I was being stupid, and childish, and i’m sorry. I also would like to apologize for the blatant disregard of my own stipulations for being unbanned the first time, continuing to play a character I promised myself I wouldn’t after making a public post telling others that i would not play him. I wanted to RP with the same people that character was familiar with quickly, and I completely ignored everything else in my own selfish attempt to RP a character that did nothing but ruin RP for others. I want to also apologize for my behavior and attitude overall on both the forums and server, which has caused you to waste so much time and effort on someone who refused to change. I’ve gotten you called in for a OOC issue so many times that I have lost track, all because I am too stubborn and frankly immature to admit that I was at fault. I want to apologize for all of this and more Som, because I have wasted your time, energy, and brought horrible behavior and Role-Play to your server that you’ve spent so much effort on to keep running. Thank you for the chance to both appeal, and make this apology Som.

@Admin To the staff of hollowworld that have had to deal with both my behavior or any reports or issues that have arisen about me, I am sorry. I’ve been the center of plenty of controversy in only a few months, and it’s entirely because of my inability to communicate or accept when I am at fault for something. I’d rather not bring up what exactly I have done, but I know that there are many, many things that have caused issues that staff have to arrive OOCly to deal with, even when the issue has a simple solution I am just too ignorant to consider.

To the community of Hollowworld as a whole, I have a huge apology to make to all of you. I’ve been Role-Playing on the server for a relatively insignificant amount of time, and in that time i’ve again and again gone forward with my Role-Play and OOC attitude as someone trying to use other people for my own entertainment. I’ve only recently fully understood this, but my behavior and attitude has been completely combative and antagonistic OOCly, and my attitude towards Role-Play has been entirely selfish and downright wrong. I Role-Played with many people because I wanted to make their characters apart of my characters stories, or just to entertain myself with their fleshed out, well made characters. I never once considered Role-Playing for someone else's enjoyment, or for someone else to have fun Role-Playing with me in an attempt to make a enjoyable story. No, my attitude was that of making a story that I would enjoy, that was only enjoyable for me, I never once thought about making my RP fun for anyone else… I just, was too ignorant to realize my mistake, that Role-Play wasn’t competition with others, that it was a community made story that I should have contributed to, instead of trying to combat. I am deeply ashamed of myself now that I understand this, and I want to apologize to every member of the community I have Role-Played with, because of my attitude. I’m sorry.

I hope I can make up for all of this and atone for the crimes i’ve committed on the server, even if I can’t be unbanned perhaps another way. Thank you all for this opportunity, and I hope I can improve enough to contribute to this amazing community that I have found myself a part of.

Last edited:

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
I don't want to seem impatient but I was suggested to bump this just so it wasn't lost in the forums.

Edit: To those who have disagreed with the first post, i'm truly and genuinely sorry for what I have done, and if there is anything I can do to make it up to those I have wronged please inform me, as I want to apologize to everyone on the server for my actions, and I hope I can have everyone accept the apology I wish to send to them. @Man5791 @MaelstromPuddle

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
After much deliberation, this is the proposal from the Staff-

Due to your history of steadily-escalating misdemeanors, general uncooperative/negative attitudes, blatant rule-breaking and intransigency the decision following your Ban Appeal was a very difficult one. It does seem that you highlight where your transgressions with the community were most prevalent, and the Staff team is willing to trust you on a conditional basis:

Should any rule or Kings Law of HollowWorld be broken, or the harmony of the community disturbed, by you within the next six months you will be permanently banned with no appeal.
The Kings Law and Tome of Citizenship are linked below for easy access if you'd like to read them over.

If this is amenable, I can unban one of your IGNs presently :)

http://hollowworld.co.uk/survivalguide/kings-law.12/
http://hollowworld.co.uk/survivalguide/tome-of-citizenship.3/

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
After much deliberation, this is the proposal from the Staff-

Due to your history of steadily-escalating misdemeanors, general uncooperative/negative attitudes, blatant rule-breaking and intransigency the decision following your Ban Appeal was a very difficult one. It does seem that you highlight where your transgressions with the community were most prevalent, and the Staff team is willing to trust you on a conditional basis:

Should any rule or Kings Law of HollowWorld be broken, or the harmony of the community disturbed, by you within the next six months you will be permanently banned with no appeal.
The Kings Law and Tome of Citizenship are linked below for easy access if you'd like to read them over.

If this is amenable, I can unban one of your IGNs presently :)

http://hollowworld.co.uk/survivalguide/kings-law.12/
http://hollowworld.co.uk/survivalguide/tome-of-citizenship.3/
I understand and accept these terms as they are written, thank you for this chance. My Account name is Patrickdxs.