Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

andydreww's Whitelist Application [ Approved - Kostadim ]

andydreww

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: andydreww

Country & Timezone: United States | EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?:
Metagaming
: Applying knowledge learned outside of roleplay settings into actual roleplay instances. An example can be a player learning someone has a unique item and intercepting them while travelling, demanding the item when these two parties had no previous interactions between them about said item of interest.

Powergaming: Actions that are unfair/unreasonable to the other party either based on what's being said or what's being done. An example could be automatically hitting someone with a weapon without the chance of the strike being blocked/dodged.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I'm a really big fan of fantasy settings whether in roleplay settings or just in general, mainly since I feel like it lets people grow their creativity skills in cool manners. I try to improve my writing whenever I can, but so far learning how poetry structure works is a lot harder than what it seems! I'm big on gardening even though I hate yardwork (it's at least worthwhile in the end). I was also a part of my college's fencing team a few years ago, but I might join again next year for the nostalgia! I also have an obsession with Dr Pepper, carbonara pasta, and Chipotle. But I'm trying to learn how to cook more often, I swear!!

Referral: preosky

{Character Section}
Character Name: Culgan Azelstan

Race: Kaltic

Appearance: Culgan's hair color resembles a rich cocoa brown, resembling the dark, soggy planks of the ships that dock at Storm Landing's pier. His eye color would resemble fresh almonds, similar to the light pelt of a brown bear during the spring and summer seasons. Culgan's physique is rather stocky, considering his upbringing revolved around the manual labor of militia training and carrying lumber from sawmills to trading squares and shipyards. As such, his skin tone is a fairly caramel color. Whenever out and about, Culgan either sports his typical mercenary armor or peasant garbs should he not want to draw attention to himself.

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Despite not being the eldest of his family, Culgan eventually became the tallest. And such height led to an interesting scenario for himself and his younger siblings. A scuffle broke out between Culgan's father and a group of merchants once, eventually leading into threats and crass language. One of the merchants in question then drew a dagger from his belt, striding towards Culgan's father. Without hesitation, Culgan surged forth and pulled his father aside as the dagger slashed across the air. Just a beat after, Culgan squarely landed a punch against the merchant's face, knocking the man down in a groan and mumble of pain. As the merchants busied themselves with collecting their colleague from the ground, Culgan's father felt his mind spin with what he could do with Culgan's newfound strength.

Soon afterwards, Culgan became the family's primary source for physical protection. His lacking comprehension for finances has been replaced with intimidation and raw strength. A fitting pair for the man, as most of his family would personally agree on. He trained with his village's local militia, where they weathered through Kaltic routines of scaling mountainsides, vigorous swimming sets, and both individual and group hunts. During Culgan's training, his family household began dissolving into madness. With his parents seeking refuge in new places within the realm due to an ever-growing threat to their safety, it left little power in Culgan's hands. Culgan insisted that his family seek refuge in one of the realm's pinnacle capitals, Storm's Landing being one of the more common ones he's heard of from his fellow footmen. As his family went off towards Storm's Landing then, Culgan wondered when he would reconnect with them. Who knows where they are now, several years later.

Currently, Culgan is a wandering vagabond, finding a claim to settle himself down and revive the search for his family. Without any clear direction, it was difficult for his mind to move on from his family's whereabouts. However, coming across new acquaintances and friends has helped Culgan learn more about the lands and seas around him. One of Culgan's closer friends has apparently grown an interest in the great trees that span across the realm, specifically Flowering Dogwoods and Crimson King Maples. Not anywhere remotely close to being interested in alchemy and other botanical subjects, Culgan is rather invested in how he could serve this search as a stepping stone. Certainly there must be more worth in these trees than just colorful leaves and fancy syrup.

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.