Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Anime

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Do not know if it has been mentioned and I'm not going through all 71 pages but JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I just finished watching No Game No Life and they better make a season 2 or else
I know!!!!!!

I think they ran into some copyright issues for tracing other characters that delayed further production... (see spoiler for my theory)
I have a feeling Jibril may have been the source of the tracing issues. If you watch her closely, you'll notice that she copies poses from other well known anime characters.

Here's an example:

The poses aren't identical, but they are veeeeery similar. I can see why there may have been some copyright concerns.
In the meantime, we can celebrate the fact that they announced last week that there will be a No Game No Life movie adapting the sixth volume of the light novel! (http://myanimelist.net/news/46960381)

No Game No Life is coming back!!!....eventually....

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
I know!!!!!!

I think they ran into some copyright issues for tracing other characters that delayed further production... (see spoiler for my theory)
I have a feeling Jibril may have been the source of the tracing issues. If you watch her closely, you'll notice that she copies poses from other well known anime characters.

Here's an example:

The poses aren't identical, but they are veeeeery similar. I can see why there may have been some copyright concerns.
In the meantime, we can celebrate the fact that they announced last week that there will be a No Game No Life movie adapting the sixth volume of the light novel! (http://myanimelist.net/news/46960381)

Well, as disappointed as I am that the copyright claims are likely true, I'm still hopefully looking forward to the return of No Game No Life. I watched season 1 with a friend in one night, and I'm more than ready to do it again with season 2 because i have no life haha unintended pun

Now I'm excited for the movie, too, so I just hope it'll live up to expectations! :D

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
I started it a few days back, so I'm only like 12 episodes in, but I'm loving it.
Oh my goodness. I'm on part 2 now, so much better than part 1 in terms of content and just how hilarious it is. There's an episode where someone says Speedwagon but it comes out as Speedvagooon and I re-watched just that part six times.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I know!!!!!!

Here's an example:

He did indeed get copyrighted I doubt it was Jibril's pose though. Pretty common Yandere pose nowadays :p - also more of a reference to Yuno than something that could be copyrighted. Also doubt you can CR a pose.

S' like saying a yander ekilling someone by disembowlement is CR of school days.

Edit: Rumors say he was tracing artwork - No idea how true that is though

Last edited:

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Oh my goodness. I'm on part 2 now, so much better than part 1 in terms of content and just how hilarious it is. There's an episode where someone says Speedwagon but it comes out as Speedvagooon and I re-watched just that part six times.
Yeah, I heard Part 2 is way better. I'm also not sure whether to keep going in English or the original, as I really like both of them.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Just finished:
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (same maker as AoT)
One Punch Man

Going to be in the gap for awhile. Don't have anything to watch now.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Just want to chime in on JoJo talk. If you watch the dub you will ruin part of the meme magic that is the english in the japanese dub

OH MY GOD
HOLI SHIET
SONOFABEETCH
JAGGERS
YES!YES!YES!
NO!NO!NO!

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So I watched Anohana and I made it all the way to the last episode then this happened.

Spoilers for language

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
ReLIFE guys
Fun at stages; If they hadn't done the all episodes at once release people would have dropped around EP 7
---

Meanwhile Zero Kara:
Preview:
For translation check the animesuki forums

and in case you don't get the joke:

To my great surprise apparently the same VA

While hope blossoms from this preview despair is starting to settle in in Danganronpa again - Its getting epic very fast, people die like flies (Future arc)
while in the despair arc (DR 1 and 2 Prequel) the story starts to unfold.

Edit:
Also have the DR 3 _ Future Arc OP

a bit lighter the prequel OP
[/spoiler
For everyone not knowing DR yet: A certain character being happy there is never a good sign lol.

Careful when watching though heavy spoilers for the first anime (DR 1) as well as both games.

Last edited:

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
I finished Part 6 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Theres something the JoJo community calls "Part 6 Depression" and I didnt understand it, now I understand. That ending was amazing, it was beautiful, but oh my god... oh my god...

What a wonderful world.

overlord2304

Lord of Altera
I recommend watching Eureka Seven, for anyone thats into mecha anime (which strangely are rarely about the mechs themselves), or just in general