Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Another Unofficial Census

What COLOUR are your character's EYES?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Two colours.
Left is good ol' blue cause thats normal.
Right is /now/ red, (Was blue) until it was mutilated by someone and then got healed by the wrong form of healer. (Aka. A Bad one, so it didn't go back to blue)

But hey, it doesn't change colour. It's always red. xD

Yoda

Lord of Altera
DARK ELF RED

LEAVE ME ALONE NOW

NOTHING TO SEE HERE

DEFINITELY NOT A VERY WELL DISGUISED DARKBLOOD

caps.

Spark

Broken
Left eye: Stripey pink and purple with golden stars on one stripe, black love hearts on another. Right eye is a swirley patten of gold, black and red because of the demon living inside of his 2 hearts. But it's ok because I explained it all in my backstory that isn't written yet so it's ok.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Left eye: Stripey pink and purple with golden stars on one stripe, black love hearts on another. Right eye is a swirley patten of gold, black and red because of the demon living inside of his 2 hearts. But it's ok because I explained it all in my backstory that isn't written yet so it's ok.
Spark, you are too amazing for words.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Spark, you are too amazing for words.
Ooh just kiss each other already dammit! *throws popcorn at the screen*

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
My current character has brown eyes, however I've also played characters with blue, grey, black and purple eyes before.
(Not all those eyes colours were on the same character).

Yoda

Lord of Altera
My old character, rusty the jester/barman, had one purple eye because of a spider that attacked him and killed his noble steed. I can't remember what said steed was called, but it was a pig.

Cookie to the person who finds such awful cereal.(the thread)