Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Another Unofficial Census

What COLOUR are your character's EYES?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Darkblood..

And just..Insanity, everything that has happened to him..

He enjoys asking people ,before killing them, what they see in his eyes or the mask..

Answer varies..The best I had was 'nothing'
Limadan replied 'exactly'

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
Curse you all for making my green eyes so common!

Edit: I just remembered - my character's eyes are actually red (fire-blessed), but I voted green because almost every other character I've made in my life had green eyes, like me. Whoops. ^^

Darn you cherry and your confusing posts

"Oh multicolour must mean one eye this colour and the other that. Cast vost :D ...wait what is that option above multicolour... Oh"

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
They were a dark hazel, but are now red because Darkblood.

Do I get a stamp of approval?

-K9

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
I can forgive Nakam, Syrien, Earthspawn, Greylings, Spirit Blessed, and Darkbloods for slightly unorthadox eye colours. ;)

But I'm glad to see most of the votes sticking to normal colours like blue, brown, grey, and green, I must say. :D

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
My eyes are red because I said I was a Lycan in my whitelist application. :p Oh, and they glow a tiny bit when he is angry, or simply for show biz! :D