Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Application [Approved - Tantara]

Peculiar Player

The Dragon Cultist
1. Your Minecraft username: PeculiarGuy
2. Age:16
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:United States
5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have read them and I agree with them.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I am very excited to find such a serious roleplay server and I play roleplay games often so I guess I do.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am PeculiarGuy. I like to play video games, hunt, and sleep. I love to build awesome things in Minecraft and I once built a large castle with some friends. I disdain greifers! I also like to roleplay A LOT. My friends and I communicate on this game through Xbox Live. On an old server I was leader of a clan called the brotherhood. we had built a large base, but it was griefed. We also built a small village, but that was griefed as well. I also have a friend on this server. His name is "crm3998". That's all I have to say!

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. No, I'm sorry.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I guess that just about sums it up!

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes I am and I do not use any mods at all

11. How did you find out about our server? A friend of mine told me about it.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)I have not done that yet.

Last edited:

Tantara

Resigned Admin
Hate to be nitpicky, but fix up the grammar a little. Once you put in that effort, I'll add you :)

Tantara

Resigned Admin
And you're in!

Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.

Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.

Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!