Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Aracena Mithtanil [Deceased]

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Ooo, nice profile~ *plants flag*
Have a feeling I'm going to meet this char at some point

Very nice profile by the way.

Oh and if you need this space here for additional profile stuff let us know
Okay. Apparently I'm in a REHAUL EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING mood today. Already changed some things today. But now I'm wanting to reformat it. So... >.> Can you fellas delete your posts? :heart:

But please. Post again. Continue sitting. Much love. Just doing some cleaning and reformatting and would like to restructure muh things.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Just doing some cleaning and reformatting and would like to restructure muh things.
ooooo~ if you want I can help, I like things neat and ordered

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
It's done. It's finish. No more. Unless something life altering happens or I'm adding relations, no moar changes.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
The pain in her chest was irrelevant. The wound on her leg was hardly worth noticing. As she struggled to breathe, Aracena's vision was becoming unfocused and spotty. The only thing she could think about as Allindra was ripped from her grasp was, "I wasn't supposed to fail her..."
Awe

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Oh. Woops. Dang it. Grr. I was looking at her profile like, "Where did I put the strengths, weaknesses, and fears?"

I didn't.

I forgot that part.

I'll do that later today after work. Moar changes.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Oh. Woops. Dang it. Grr. I was looking at her profile like, "Where did I put the strengths, weaknesses, and fears?"

I didn't.

I forgot that part.

I'll do that later today after work. Moar changes.
Done. My failures are corrected. And luckily, I had a rainbow color left over, so I didn't have to recolor everything. Score for previous, yet convenient laziness.