Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Deceased Aracena Mithtanil [Deceased]

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I just now noticed Aracena's voice is Ysolda from Skyrim.

... I married Ysolda. as a Khajiit assassin werewolf who hoards skulls and likes children.
you know something, that voice totally fits.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Small update to relations. The intervention didn't quite go as planned, so had to move a few people.

On an out of character note, Bette has me expecting strange affections from everywhere right now. Nylarii grabs Aracena's face with both hands. Mich and I are like, "HERE IT COMES. WHAT." But it didn't. And then Aewin approaches Cena, and then holds her in an embrace. Mich and I are like, "WHAT IS EVEN." But then he stepped back. I think we're gun shy now. xD

@Elz @Lannis @Michcat @bettemus99

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Will admit I thought someone was gonna be attacked and/or die when Aewin did the Cena-embrace.
... And Nylarii tried, got much dislike for doing so. Will hide in the mountains now.