Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Aracena Mithtanil [Deceased]

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
That was posted before awkward tea party turned into passive aggressive staring contest tea party. And then evil question game tea party!~
*laughs even moar evily* That's what happens when you make Kopii sad/upset/fearful 8D

Also Aracena totally stole that poppy Kopii threw at her heyyyy HEEeeeeyyyy

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
*laughs even moar evily* That's what happens when you make Kopii sad/upset/fearful 8D

Also Aracena totally stole that poppy Kopii threw at her heyyyy HEEeeeeyyyy
I am the Poppy Bandit. Nobody can stop me now.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
PANDORA- Pandora. Pandora, honey. I know you're sometimes psychic, magically knowing what music I want to hear. But now you're psychic about my virtual life too? Someone needs to put you in Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum~

Really though, was just going about my business and heard this song for the first time. If ever there was a theme song for Aracena- Just this.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
PANDORA- Pandora. Pandora, honey. I know you're sometimes psychic, magically knowing what music I want to hear. But now you're psychic about my virtual life too? Someone needs to put you in Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum~

Really though, was just going about my business and heard this song for the first time. If ever there was a theme song for Aracena- Just this.

Pandora doesn't work in Canada.

... I mourn.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
DON'T CRY, MICH. There's still Spotify.

((I hadn't thought about that, but yeah. Birdy does have a similar vibe.))
Spotify is banned in canada too-

If you use Google Chrome, there is this handy little add on called Hola!, you can set it to US, and then go to Pandora
and BOOM it works.

..... I will report back with my findings.

Edit: no dice ;-;

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
;-; Cal would be heartbroken if he knew what was going on with Aracena on the inside.
To him she seems like such a nice person ;-;
Aww. I'm having a mixture of :) and :( at that. The smiley face because he cares and sad face because, well. Obvious reasons, I suppose. xD