Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Archbishqp's Application [ Accepted - Jase ]

Archbishqp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Pronouns
He/Him
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Archbishqp

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
Hungary, CET

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is the use of OOC info that your character hasn't actually learned, but you still use in RP. Powergaming is setting up your character with an RP power or trait which potentially makes them more powerful in RP for the fun's worse. Or stating actions on other characters not yet agreed upon by the other player.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
It is not allowed.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Hello my name is Archbishqp! I'm into creative writing and art. Usually when I have free time I like to spend it on roleplaying and story writing- but prefer roleplay. I enjoy talking to people so here I am even roleplaying with them.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I searched online "Actually serious Minecraft roleplay server" and scrolled down years until my eyes catched the website and boom I'm here

Character Name:
Butcher (real name: Gabriel Igcilceg)

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human: Kaltic

Appearance:
Butcher is a tall man with large, nicely toned muscles, yet he bears many scars running on his body up and down. The healed wounds shine on his pale skin with his hands usually covered with dirt and blood, in better cases animal blood… His face is always covered with a heavy forged iron helmet. The helmet has big strikes of open area for the eyes to see, only sometimes shining out revealing two light blue dots. The rest of the headwear is strange-looking, reminding many of a knight's helmet. Under it we can see a face covered with scars and a happy grin. His nose is hooked down and it's missing certain chunks of meat, but that's no bother to the fella. His dark brown hair is messily braided in certain areas going down to his shoulders.

Butcher is a man who firmly dislikes wearing shirts. Because of this exotic trait of his, he roams the world shirtless, his chest covered in dried-up blood and dirt. To appreciate his unique sense of style he wears a heavy blanket as "pants", but the wear seems more like a long skirt. Rarely ever you find shoes on his feet.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(Art by me)
Butcher.png

Written Test!
“WHO’S THERE GODDAMIT?!!!”
A man awakened aggravated at the side of a giant cherry tree, screaming out as he’d been shaken up from his wild dreams. He was woken by the sounds of a stranger mumbling some nonsense barely understandable half asleep. Upon opening his eyes resentfully, his glare caught the presence of a weak old man with a pointy pitchfork pointing at him violently. The disturbed folk was quite offended by the sight of this, he screamed out in a threatening tone; “HUH?! Why are you pointing your crappy farming fork at ME?!” with that reckless manner he immediately jumped up on his bare, dirty feet. But to his surprise, the common man holding the pointy tool frightened up from the shouting, barely holding the pitchfork with his own soul as his hands were too shaky to get it straight.

“G-get off of my l-land-..! You.. m-monster-!” he stumbled with his words, pushing the pitchfork more in the disturbed man’s direction.
Now, the so-called “monster” wasn’t so sure if he should be offended or not. As it is informal to call out someone as a freak, yet he can’t blame the common man, after all, it only takes a look at himself to understand the insults being thrown.

His bloody down wear and dirty skin just screams danger. The scars running up and down on his body makes all uneasy from first sight... And not to even mention the helmet which covers the face completely! With all this taken into consideration, you can’t really judge the old man for swinging a pointy tool at his face.

After understanding the situation, the freak realized that he’s probably misunderstood by this local villager. He must act to clear up the situation!
“Sir! I believe we have misunderstood each other. I propose no threat to you!” He confidently states followed by a hearty chuckle, gesturing towards himself, “I go by the name of The Butcher. All I was doing at this pleasant tree is simply taking a nap after my long day of wandering our great continent!”
The old man, not believing his words at all, suddenly straightened out the pitchfork to point at his dirty look, “T-the blood! The blood on your clothes and hand! I-if you’re not dangerous then explain your daunting looks!”
Butcher taking a look down at his presentation, firmly affirmed the man with his deep voice, “As you see... My name is Butcher! And I’m also a- butcher! Funny now, isn’t it? But it’s all animal blood I can assure you well!”

The villager really didn’t take as truth any of what he said. He was sure this stranger was lying to him... He grabbed his pitchfork firmly to stop his hands from shaking. He wanted to protect his family and land and for that, he’d go to a fight with the most fearsome monsters. Gathering all his might he charged at Butcher while screaming a shaky battle cry.

And dang he tripped.

The old man’s shoe was caught up on a root scattered on the ground. Unfortunately for him, that fall will really hurt his already aching back...
Yet before the heavy impact, a gentle hand held up his chest, stopping him from the absolute pain his spine would have felt. Butcher saved the man from the fall!

The villager was relieved, he was... thankful for the stranger. After standing up, their eyes met in the warm sunlight, two bright blue dots glazing at the old fella. Butcher introduced himself again, stating his intentions and wish to just travel around lands.

The old man now gave him respect and listened to his words. After some now more peaceful conversations, the freakshow offered help with the lands in exchange for a few days of resting up in town. Both of them were happy with the idea. And Butcher's adventures carried on after this easing break, ready to visit more places of this strange world.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Bit of a strange character, but I dig it. Reminds me of Melzar, one of Bartoollinni's old characters. He was also a butcher in a similar manner.
I will go ahead and whitelist you, but I will prefer that you change the real name of your character to someone who isn't a well-known American comedian. Helps with our immersion, and your immersion.

Please note that you really should try to find your helmets and tools of the trade IC. Some you can craft, some you will need to barter for. Aka that helmet will need to be bought in game from other players (or made by you), and the same with any tools your butcher has.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

Archbishqp

Loyal Servant of Altera
Pronouns
He/Him
I've changed his name to Gabriel Igcilceg. I wasn't aware his previous name was a famous comedian, but thank you for the notice ^^'
I'll make sure to start without a helmet also!

Thank you so much for the help! :heart: