Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ArkianDragon's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

ArkianDragon

Legend of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username?
ArkianDragon

2. How old are you?
17, soon to be 18.

3. What country are you from?
United States of America.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Meta-Gaming, is in short taking knowledge that you obtained/knew out of character and using it to benefit yourself or friends in character.
Power-Gaming, is in short, trying to force your actions upon another player without giving them time to react. Another time of power-gaming is called god-modding which is basically where you make your character invincible or able to do inhuman(Well, any race) things.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Squidziod

8. Tell us about yourself!
Uh, in general I'm just a quiet person who prefers reading books or spending time on other puzzles. I like listen to relaxing music, not much of a fan of newer musics though. I like swords, and swordsmanship. Someday I hope I will be able to forge actual armor, I've studied such but have no forge at the moment. Next to that, I just really like living a calm/quiet lifestyle.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I mean, I'm an /okay/ builder. The images I would show are for a server I am working on personally, so I'm not sure if I really wanna share that? Primarily since I don't want the idea stolen/taken since my server is taking so long to get done.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nope. I just googled a medieval/fantasy roleplaying server.

About Your Character!
Character Name:

Jyn Sharon Salazar

Character Age:
Twenty-Three

Character Race:

Human

Appearance:
Is it chill for me to attach an image link? http://www.desktopimages.org/pictures/2014/0416/1/orig_350623.jpg

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Skin is Work in Progress, the outfit is fairly difficult to achieve but it should be done within a few days, in which I will also be taking care of OOC things, so forgive.

Written Test!
Jyn Salazar - a wanderer at heart. Jyn was born in the desert not far from Aelemere, her parents were very nomadic people you see. They traveled mostly by night so as not to be burnt by the hot desert sands and the beating heat of the sun. Although, living in a desert does come with some consequences, in this case a death. When Jyn was seventeen, her mother had passed away from a heat stroke before they could reach the city of Aelemere to get her to the clinic, leaving her father to raise her alone. Not being a very skilled man in many things, he taught her what he could of surviving and defending herself if she had to. If she didn't have to fight though, he told her to run as violence may lead to her own death. After Jyn turned nineteen, she started traveling on her own as her father decided to settle down, she would often visit Aelemere as it was a place of comfort to her, being in a desert itself. She also often found tranquility among animals more then people, as she felt people would always have an ulterior motive for their actions, making her very cautious to those who she does not trust. She often will try to use her words to get out of any kind of situation but will make use of her environment if she feels cornered. After a while of traveling, she decided to set out into the desert once more, finding a small oasis and residing there for some time. While she was there, she worked on her own survival skills and decided to test herself through means of a desert walkabout to see if she could truly survive and thrive on her own. It was her own rite of passage, not to prove anything to anyone but herself. At that time she was only twenty-two, and despite how hard a walkabout is, she managed to survive it with only a couple near death experiences. These near death experiences was caused by near dehydration and heat stroke, but she quickly quelled these by finding various areas of water to cool off and drink from. After she had finished her walkabout, she decided to travel around as her family once did, but this time it was to try and start anew, settle down somewhere if she could.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-Test is short 398/400 (so close, literally just stick in two words in there.)

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Spoke to other mentors, and since it's only two words, we'll let it slide c:

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

ArkianDragon

Legend of Altera
Thank you Cukie, also I am sorry that it lacked a couple of words, I am not the best at telling stories due to severe writers block and due ooc stuff that requires me to take medicine daily that messes with some of my senses. Once I get the skin finished, I'll read over some of the links again before getting on.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
That's alright. The test was well done and was congruent, so don't worry too much about that.